Revolutionary Freight Productions Presents

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We Ride By Train is a freight train video, from Reno NV. Are video will showcase Freights that pass thru Reno and the surrounding areas of Reno. We will also have some city life and local artists. There will also be a bonus 600 picture slide show. We will keep you updated on this thread, and watch for the new trailer coming soon.

I definitely support mags/videos so it's cool that you did this, but at the same time if this was a fr8 video I definitely would not buy it. It seems like you picked the images in the video to fit the words in the song vs letting the music fit the flix, this is a fr8 video with only like 50% fr8 graf and the shots are unfocused, angled, and/or distanced. Not saying there isn't cool stuff in it, but if I'm laying my cash down for a fr8 vid I want to see steel, steel, and more steel, and in good quality, not some distance shot across the street of someone giving a bum a quarter. Just my 2 cents, but props for doing your thing.

...you cats obviously have a knack for editting, but the actual footage is more important, I'd wait a bit and keep compiling more reel...i'll probably buy it but mostly for the pics...

...DAMN, you still have alot of vintage cars rolling out there.........Keep us tuned, I'm down for a copy