Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MitchThe$nitch

BoyScout Island

As some may know, I'm in Minneapolis this week for work. I was getting ready to go into the office this morning and was listening to the local news. They said someone got hit by a boat while swimming near "boy scout island". i thought i was hearing things, but i yagoogled it and it appears that i was not hearing things. there is a boyscout island.

i wonder what goes on in that piece? they could have called it something different - weblo (sp?) island or something. anyway - just thought i would share this fucked up info.

http://www.st-charlesparks.org/links/boyscoutisland.htm

sounds like a haven for pedo heads and the source of teh wack threads....Mitch were you ever a boyscout? cuz im pretty sure no one else would care about something like that

i was not a boyscout, but for some reason my sense of humor is warped. when i heard the news lady say boyscout island i thought it was funny. and i still think its teh funny. there are wacker threads but i'll let this one die slowly on boyscout island.

I bet you can get good cookies there, oh wait that's girl guide island.

Do boyscouts even sell anything?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now