Shaving cats...

Mauler5150

Well there is an hour of his day left and no call.

I am guessing that he isn't going to call, or just doesn't really give a shit about it.

Shit, one of those assignments sounds like more work than I have done this entire semester.

And I was a lot more professional than that bitch, as I didn't resort to trying to attack someone's character when making a complaint about their actions. If I had used my brain a little more I would have memorized her address, but as I said I just glanced at the licence then put the purse back in the bag.

The funny thing was when I used the excuse that she had changed her number, she said she only changed it last week. I remembered this after we left, that in fact she had changed her number, which my coworker called her old number once, missed writing it down the first time, the second time he wrote it down, and the third he got thru to her. Hence my photographic memory needed a jolt to get going, but I remember it like it was yesterday now. I just had to filter thru all the bullshit I have had to put up with since that day (my party incident, ex drama, uni group drama etc)

The thing is upon meeting this bitch I expressed to her my desire to be a long term employee, and my willingness to move east to further my career. I'm guessing it was telling her of how I would do things that she identified me as a threat and as she has realized she has reached the 'glass ceiling' that I was going to get much higher than she could ever dream to. Plus Australia, with its tall poppy syndrome seems to have a culture of festering behaviour like this. I'll stop now before I write an essay, but yeah, I am happy with the outcome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got off the phone to the state manager.

He said my story checked out, and admitted I was just trying to do the right thing. He said the footage matched my version of events, but I wonder if he saw the numerous drugs the bitch had in her bag?

He kinda sounded like he thought it was a big waste of his time, and I bet he is all kinds of pissed at her for making him waste his time. This would not look good for her situation.

I still have a job there if I want one, but fucked if I am going back.

Yeah, no need to quit, it is probably better to have a job or 2 I am currently employed at (even though I don't work there) on my resume coming up to the grad position job I have an interview for next month the week after my exams.

Oh yeah, once semester finishes tango, if you see me out and about ($$ pending) feel free to come up and say Hi and have a beer or 4 with us hey.

I don't think they made a Cousins one.

Or I have never seen them at any of the stores I worked at.

The Judd one is the only one worth $$ I reckon, and that was the last one from that day that I grabbed.

But the cunt had to go and get suspended, it would be worth more if the cunt won another Brownlow this year. I wonder whether he was let off or not? Damn, I should watch the news!

Yeah, no need to quit, it is probably better to have a job or 2 I am currently employed at (even though I don't work there) on my resume coming up to the grad position job I have an interview for next month the week after my exams.

Oh yeah, once semester finishes tango, if you see me out and about ($$ pending) feel free to come up and say Hi and have a beer or 4 with us hey.

might do that

im over in melburn for a while

but i might catch you after i get back