Shoplifting.

JigaboosPigaboos

quit being an idiot kid.

im not a fan of rotteneggs either, BUT

i mentioned rotteneggs b/c theres more info and a picture there to what i was refering to, the hook-device to remove SUPERTAGS by sensormatic. (NOT) gator tags. buyem on ebay for $50- theyve come in handy for me many times.....

if the store uses gator tags, there are a couple options:

check and see if u can discreetly unplug the detectors, or short the wire somewhere (usually under doormats) alongside of wall

wrap a small razor in tape. then use medical tape to tape it to your fingers; leave the sharp edge stickin out....use it to cut off plastic tags, open dvds and shrinkwrapped cds etc...the whole time looks like you hurt ur finger or something...works sometimess...esp. in bookstores

small wirecuttter to cut the pin that holds the tags together. dont leave evidence. either dump the plastic in-store, or wrap it in tape and stick it somewhere discrete

inktags in some cases dont ring.

once you get the product out of the store, break the tags; if ink, freeze it then hammer away

use a lizzy bag, but make sure the EAS system is not hooked up to detect large metallic surfaces.....check the towers, prank call as a salesman be creative

its 100x easier to rack other shit, bump it, then use the cash to get paint

quit with the front kid, real heads been rackin since day one. :lol:

Great;shut up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope...for the most part i dont think markers have any tags whatsoever-

INK TAGS are used mostly on clothes....

You idiot.

Goddamn man first you flame me because I realize rotteneggs is full of shit and your trying to get people to buy disconnectors to tags that dont set off alarms and explain how they can take them off easily later.

sk8er Id say the stuff is pretty good its designed to not ever come off of those clothes.

You idiot.

your trying to get people to buy disconnectors to tags that dont set off alarms and explain how they can take them off easily later.clothes.

im not sure your post makes sense; but either way i wanted to get a point across and educate the youngins...

;) even? m'kay

Concerning the neodymium magnets. Has anyone tried them? Im seriously considering to buy them but still have a feeling not to buy them. I did my research and the magnet is susposed to be super fucking strong. If theres someone i can seriously PM to talk about them lemme noe.

I plan on buying the 1/2 to a 1 inch magnet becuase it doesnt seem like i will need any bigger. Plus anything smaller seems worthless so 1/1 to an inch seems like a perfect size.

I know people are proally gona BS me out of here but i also knoe that there is at least one person who will help me out. Thanks for the person that can help me out.

i have some that are really small I got em on ebay and they are really strong, I havent tried them in a store before but I can tell you that they are strong, you can put one on the top of a wood table and one on the bottom and they will attract to eachother if that helps

Here: Easy guide on how to rack, and not be a suspicious mafucka. Wear uber baggy stuff, and my pants for example tie at the ankles. They're baggy, and I can fit if I want to look like a fucking tool who's obviously racking, 6 cans on my pants just in pockets. Not to mention, you can slide em in the belt line. But what you do is this: If you can pull it off, and do this a lot as to not look suspicious. Frequent that store, consistantly open your bag that you AREN'T USING YET TO RACK WITH. And lift it OVER the censors. Or, if the store doesn't LOOK like it has a censor, it probably does. An art store here has one, and you just have to slip everything to the extreme side. For example: The censor goes from ceiling to floor, but it's not at door length. So, you put your bag to the extreme right (Against the door) or the extreme left, and just walk out. But if the censors are at your side? Walk out, lift the bag over your head. Do it when you're buying shit, do it all the time. Might make you look like a tool, but if you frequent an art store and you ALWAYS are buying your shit, and then you do that when you don't open your bag, it wont look too suspicious. Just be careful, cause paint rattles. A lot of the time, store workers KNOW you're racking. One of my friends works at a store, and I've been racking there for about a year, and he only started AFTER my last big rack which was for sketching stuff, and some paint, and there were NO cameras, I had three people with me to spot, so either they're blind, or something, but we were alone once, and he said plain and simple "I know you steal your markers, and paint" He didn't even know I was a writer. So, I denied it, and he told me what I had, almost 100% off the top of his head. He got the quanitity right, and sizes on markers. It was pretty fucked. But I still avoid all sight when I'm racking. Also, to make it less suspicious, look at some shit, and ask about where some stuff is. Like, I'll go in, and if it's a new worker, or a worker I haven't talked to, I'll ask them where they keep blah blah blah. They'll take me there, so it looks like I haven't been there. Bring a fair hunk of cash, buy one of what you want, rack like six. Black Woodcrafts are almost eaten here, so last time I was in, I racked the entire shipment, and then some others. So, yeah...

Here: Easy guide on how to rack, and not be a suspicious mafucka.

lift the bag over your head. Do it when you're buying shit, do it all the time. Might make you look like a tool

"I know you steal your markers, and paint" He didn't even know I was a writer. So, I denied it, and he told me what I had, almost 100% off the top of his head. He got the quanitity right, and sizes on markers.

So you're saying to lift a bag over or behind a sensor is not suspicious, and that you have indirectly been caught racking. You must be a complete moron. Not just what your doing is fucking retarded, but also the fact that you are trying to tell people that it isn't suspicious, even after a worker has told you everything you stole? How fucking retarded can you be?

What type of magnet is it though. cuz theres different types. like N40-N50. the number depends on the strength of the magnetic force.,

I bought N35 magnets

here is the full name of it

Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnets 1/4 x 1/16 N35

they are really small, you could fit like 4 of them on a penny

you can use a rubber band to take off some of the supertags / inktags if you twist it right and if you want to steal a shitload of paint at one time you can stuff a whole bunch of cans into a box of something else and seal it back up and hide it and come back in a few days and buy it then return the big box of whatever for your money and keep the paint that you stuffed inside just make it look like you are looking at whatever is supposed to be in the box like you are going to buy it if someone says something, or you could just fill up a shopping cart and exit out of the fire door and set off the alarm its usually only an alarm for that door to tell the employees that its been opened larger stores might be wired into the actual fire alarm so you might end up calling the fire department with this way, but that might work to cover your escape cause of all the people freakin out cause they think the place is on fire

i dont know how it is with most places but here the paint doesnt have magnetic strips on it.

i find the best way to rack a few cans is using my book bag which i have modified to help me steal. all i did was cut down the seam on the side of the bag and re stich it with velco. there for i dont need to take my bag off all i need to to is rip it open slide a few cans in pat it down so it closes and away i go. and if i get heated out i can walk out and not have to worry about a can falling out of an open bag. ide post a pic of it. but im too lazy