The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

i dont get why people are still on faros nuts

to thevampire : but he also have dope heated and roof top spots on broadway and lafayete and l.e.s

to dirt flick : faros from bk , if faro went over somthin he would go over tag or sometoy ass shit

to creepz : word it might be ugly for u but its sick to other people

keeep hateing , he is still guna keep doing it no matter what you say about him

i dont get why people are still on faros nuts

to thevampire : but he also have dope heated and roof top spots on broadway and lafayete and l.e.s

to dirt flick : faros from bk , if faro went over somthin he would go over tag or sometoy ass shit

to creepz : word it might be ugly for u but its sick to other people

keeep hateing , he is still guna keep doing it no matter what you say about him

hahaha anyone who argues that his letter structure is good..i will give up.

ps. bump that dzel throwie

he needs to learn to stop talking in 3rd person like it isnt him..that shit sounds retarded.

and no ones on your nuts kiddo..some people think your characters are sick, somepeople think they are ugly, thats the way it is with everything. but pretty much everyone thinks your letters are ugly.

yo that not him, i'm me....you cats are just haters cause sneaker pimps. i got more ups than you, dont be mad cause alot of cat think im dope and my sneakers are big nice. yo gallery hoes and long hair are emo rock on...fuck the hater....come check me on youtube

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

RE: the mummy guy... personally I don't waste time stating opinions about anyones shiet anymore, because at this point in the game 99 percent of new jacks are just come and go'ers. Where very rarely there is a new jack that really is into the development of style will stick around for awhile and get down with crews that have 15 + years in the making. Seemingly the final destination for a successfull graf career. It's the people who overexcitingly do graf (sticker/stencils) for a year and put all their energy so they can make a kid robot toy and a couple t shirts is wack. face it it's only a trend to alot of you. another thing I would like to address is that hyping up your own shiet "on the internet" is the wackest thing you can do. It's instant suicide, no real writer will ever respect you and you will create more beef than you will ever imagine (the past couple comments regarding the mummy guy for example). I noticed you have a Flickr account of tons of flicks that you uploaded YOURSELF. and to have a flickr account that big means you paid for it. and who knows what other mess you are making on myspace. Hey everyone look at me!!!I want to be everyone's friend!!! just Paint if you're gonna paint, just relax on trying to be the coolest guy overnight.