The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

I HAVENT AND I KNOW TONS OF WRITERS WHO HAVENT BITING ISNT COOL

You sir lie, you've bitten of some writer before in your career, everyone has otherwise you wouldnt be doing what your doing know! There difference between direct copying and flipping and putting your own twist is where I think the line should be drawn, everyone bites wether they do it conciously or subconciously.

You sir lie, you've bitten of some writer before in your career, everyone has otherwise you wouldnt be doing what your doing know! There difference between direct copying and flipping and putting your own twist is where I think the line should be drawn, everyone bites wether they do it conciously or subconciously.
1ST OF ALL I REPLIED TO HIM SAYIN WHO HASNT BITIN OFF RIME..SECOND OF ALL I DONT BITE I MIGHT OF TWISTED SHIT UP WEN I FIRST STARTED YEARS AGO BUT THATS BOUT IT I SKETCH MY SHIT SO SUCK MY BALLS HOMIE

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

i see no "rime biting" in this picture ,. pure jealousy on heads that get theres none the less get theres non toy as opposed to alot of shit im seeing in this state that makes me fucking sick new jacks with no knowledge or knowhow and to the extent of making video clips of dick riding others with shit i can burn left handed blind folded wtf happond to our scene i dont know but shit needs to be str8 can i get a witness? teach these kids

i see no "rime biting" in this picture ,. pure jealousy on heads that get theres none the less get theres non toy as opposed to alot of shit im seeing in this state that makes me fucking sick new jacks with no knowledge or knowhow and to the extent of making video clips of dick riding others with shit i can burn left handed blind folded wtf happond to our scene i dont know but shit needs to be str8 can i get a witness? teach these kids

you can burn people left handed and blind folded?

you even paint? or just talk?

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

i was at the show... i think then is dope... i think the signs are dope... to me it seemed rime influenced but who cares... i'm sure rimes artwork has been influenced and inspired by others... it's impossible to not be influenced by others in music, art whatever... stupid convo.