The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Its crazy the shit I see u write that's dudes style cro do wha he do and clearly bombs harder then most the cats I see out here that's his style so what everybody got der own style hop off the guys dick

you can only edit an hour after you post....i think cro escaped outta a day care when her was younger and never developed proper motor skills, was taken in by a band of homeless paint huffing mexicans and started painting on walls

That Newark Blame needs to have a 2 after it, period.

I'm tired of trying to play it cool and be Mr. Maturity.

I'm not falling back for some toy to run around acting like he's paid dues, with MY name.

You guys are making Jersey look like the state that Toys can run amuck with little to no regard for the game or it's rules.

Yes YOU, Y'ALL, the LOT of ya!

Exceptions to this, already know who they are so I don't even need to clarify the last statement.

FH didnt go anywhere my gerbil...lilttle hiatuses here an there. Also, thanks for doing NJ a favor and retiring in 2002.

my deepest apologiez if i hurt your feelings.i have a pretty good idea who you are.thank you.and why is there nyc shit on here?i thought this was nj.i know your one of fh's many dickriders and you should be proud of yourself.fh is a herion crew if you ask me compared to the shit iv seen.and yes fh did go away because i know a 1 sammy douglas jr who moved away to the o-land...nuff said.not to mention my little gerbil chemz i used to skate with and rack wallets with back in 97 in a little town i wont mention.those who are somebodies already know who i am.if i wanted to impress you countless 1000000 other wakos id post a flick of your mom.ha.does anybody remember irs crew?im rimes son.okay.....if 1 of you rascals is on here you already know who i am.for the record nj went downhill.i could be wrong.bump my man nace rest in peace

Fuckin calm down what r u gunna doo keep cryin about it boooo hooo are u pmsing u fag

That Newark Blame needs to have a 2 after it, period. [/color][/b]

I'm tired of trying to play it cool and be Mr. Maturity.

I'm not falling back for some toy to run around acting like he's paid dues, with MY name.

You guys are making Jersey look like the state that Toys can run amuck with little to no regard for the game or it's rules.

Yes YOU, Y'ALL, the LOT of ya!

Exceptions to this, already know who they are so I don't even need to clarify the last statement.

my deepest apologiez if i hurt your feelings.i have a pretty good idea who you are.thank you.and why is there nyc shit on here?i thought this was nj.i know your one of fh's many dickriders and you should be proud of yourself.fh is a herion crew if you ask me compared to the shit iv seen.and yes fh did go away because i know a 1 sammy douglas jr who moved away to the o-land...nuff said.not to mention my little gerbil chemz i used to skate with and rack wallets with back in 97 in a little town i wont mention.those who are somebodies already know who i am.if i wanted to impress you countless 1000000 other wakos id post a flick of your mom.ha.does anybody remember irs crew?im rimes son.okay.....if 1 of you rascals is on here you already know who i am.for the record nj went downhill.i could be wrong.bump my man nace rest in peace

"cough" "cough" jake