The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

just reread what i wrote and i dont want it to sound like im defending ja because its still wack what he did...theres alot of wall he could have and should have used, i just think there are others who have straight up gone over nace that should really catch the heat who havent.

yea like emo and oc who did it on the reg thus destroying any credability they will ever not earn.

another winter storm warning for jersey, and yet another foot of snow forecasted. They are saying a possible 2nd blizzard in a 4 day stretch never before seen in jersey since recorded time... I come to the conclusion that this global warming shit fuckin sucks.....

2012 my friend! Things are definitely crazy these days!

dealing in absolutes is idiotic. it's like saying if you don't believe in jesus your an idiot. there's no evidence for that shit its just a theory. Do some research before jumping the gun.

2012- if those indians were so smart to predict the end why couldn't they predict that cortes was coming from spain to fuck em in the ass?

hahaha nice..

climate change is one thing, but global warming is completely bs. climates have and will continue to shift as long as the earth exists. we may have SOME impact, but it's minor at best.

that child post was sick.

Haha yeah, I love how FH is always comin' out of the woodwork to talk all their shit on MHS, on the internet, when I know for a fact it is not hard to find those dudes. I'm not doubting the fact that FH can handle shit, by any means. Because I know a few of them have handled their shit. It's just kinda funny how long this shit has been going on, yet Emo remains unscathed. Just two cents, from someone whose opinion doesn't matter in the slightest. Underage graff hoes holla at me.

i think emo has a raw style.one of my favorite writers cuz hes been crushing consistantly for years and still is. fh is dope to and no doubt they have put in significant work, but most of them besides ethek really have fallen off and dont hold shit down for jersey anymore.

to keep shit reall im pretty confident with the fact that most heads on here side with fh, and as seen on the last page talk like they knew nace. because they saw the art of storytelling long befor they knew shit, and simply have a biased view.

just my 2 cents