The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

why you mad cause the homie took you and your boy hyper out ...stop comming out here wasting your time you and hyper not welcomed out here :lol: :lol: yea ? with his 2 feet fills ...:rolleyes: go cry about it pussy you and your hole crew can get it if you want and yeah thats a treat got problem pm toy ..:o ......

i like roadhouse's wide selection of flicks good shit. plus sibe and the rest of thos toys have no respect for anyone with there 2 feet wide fillins and if you go over a shitty ass fill with a clean straight letter niggas get but hurt fuckem and just laugh.

why you mad cause the homie took you and your boy hyper out ...stop comming out here wasting your time you and hyper not welcomed out here :lol: :lol: yea ? with his 2 feet fills ...:rolleyes: go cry about it pussy you and your hole crew can get it if you want and yeah thats a treat got problem pm toy ..:o ......

yeah nigga bet. You been doin the same ugly shit for how long you aint about shit son. 1

i like roadhouse's wide selection of flicks good shit. plus sibe and the rest of thos toys have no respect for anyone with there 2 feet wide fillins and if you go over a shitty ass fill with a clean straight letter niggas get but hurt fuckem and just laugh.

FOLLOW THIS RULES WHEN YOU COME TO PAINT IN NEWARK DONT GO OVER DSM... WE ARE OLD SCHOOL STREETS BOMBERS PUSHING 19YRS OF BOMBING GIVE US THAT MUCH OF A RESPECT... TWO WE DONT FOLLOW YOUR MARC ECKO VIDEO GAME GRAFFITI RULES OR STEVEN ESPO POWER ART OF STORY RULES EITHER... RESPECT OUR SHIT EVEN IF IT A MARKER TAGS OR YOU WILL BE RAGGED, BUFFED, N GONE OVER.... DSM IS NEWARK AND NEWARK IS DSM...

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SOUND LIKE AL;L THE OTHER DICK WRITERS I FUCKIN WELCOME YOU TO COME TO MY HOOD WASTE UR PAINT BITCH WE DOES THIS ....ANIT NO BEEF WE CNT HANDLE ....OH DSM SUCKS BLOW MY DICK FAGGET KEEP RUNIN YA MOUTH I TEACH YA PUSSY A LESSON ..:cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WHAT YOU HYPED FOR YOU ANIT BOUT SHIT ..LIL NIGGA STEP YOUR SHIT UP ......

thinking you deserve respect cus you been around. fuck out of here i give more respect to some lil kid who respects peoples shit.

YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH...WE DONT NEED NO ONES RESPECT ...WE PAINT CAUSE WE DOES THIS CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT ...I GOT GOONS READY TO GO ..:rolleyes: YOU IN THE WRONG CITY ...to act up in ....

if ya were cool people and showed respect ya would get alot more respect yet you go around dissin peoples shit like your big time or something. i can go on for days back and forth but whats the point im not blowing this shit up anymore on this page keep it rollin pm me if you wanna bitch. 1