The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

^^^ I told you. Instead I was dismissed as a "hater" because I picked up on that. It's silly how any type of disagreement or different POV renders you as simply a hater. I wish life was that simple. Like I said you get no props for getting driven to spots and getting your hand held while you do them. When you can hold your own then maybe...maybe I'll say you have heart. However it seems like you're doing it for other reasons. LOL he speaks to Mek like he's his son son. Not to mention the constant N-bombs. Stop trying so hard to be down. Give it a couple years. Evolve from your cookie cutter generic Jersey style.

4th Annual Graffiti Special

Friday, June 11th, 3pm - 6pm

on Put The Needle On The Record with Billy Jam

WFMU's 4th Annual Graffiti Special will feature such artists as SNOW from New Jersey's FX crew, Meres-One of the TD4 crew & overseer of the unique 5 Pointz outdoor graffiti gallery in Long Island City,Demerock of both the Wallnuts and Vicious Styles crews &GENTRIFRIED who recently, produced the "Jersey Burns" DVD. Other guests will include graffiti photo-journalists Jim & Karla Murray (whose books Burning New York and Broken Windows comprehensively & colorfully documented a full decade of NYC graffiti history) and Florian Gaag - director of the Polish graffiti themed feature film "Wholetrain." Popaganda artist Ron English and Weird NJ contributer Wheeler Antabanez will stop by the show that will also feature a forgotten 1992 interview with legendary slain Bay Area graffiti artist Mike "DREAM" Francisco.

4th Annual Graffiti Special

Friday, June 11th, 3pm - 6pm

on Put The Needle On The Record with Billy Jam

WFMU's 4th Annual Graffiti Special will feature such artists as SNOW from New Jersey's FX crew, Meres-One of the TD4 crew & overseer of the unique 5 Pointz outdoor graffiti gallery in Long Island City,Demerock of both the Wallnuts and Vicious Styles crews &GENTRIFRIED who recently, produced the "Jersey Burns" DVD. Other guests will include graffiti photo-journalists Jim & Karla Murray (whose books Burning New York and Broken Windows comprehensively & colorfully documented a full decade of NYC graffiti history) and Florian Gaag - director of the Polish graffiti themed feature film "Wholetrain." Popaganda artist Ron English and Weird NJ contributer Wheeler Antabanez will stop by the show that will also feature a forgotten 1992 interview with legendary slain Bay Area graffiti artist Mike "DREAM" Francisco.

I've been looking forward to this, but I'll be in my friend's truck going to pick up a TV, so hopefully I can convince him to also listen to it with me.

aight u dont even know i was just tryn to give the man a complement but seems like yall took it the wrong way..and just because i paint with other people dosen't mean im getting my hand held i know the game and i could care less if u think i dont have heart cause i know i got heart..ive had heart since i was 8 years old with graff shit..and i do this not to get attention not to get up i do it cause i simply like painting walls..nd buddy thats how i talk nigga this is the internet relax your the way acting like a cocky fuck im not trying to impress anyone..people who know me know im legit ill admit i get a lil cocky sometimes i kno im far from the best in jersey but shyt this is what i do and no matter what yall no names say imma keep doin it..

aight u dont even know i was just tryn to give the man a complement but seems like yall took it the wrong way..and just because i paint with other people dosen't mean im getting my hand held i know the game and i could care less if u think i dont have heart cause i know i got heart..ive had heart since i was 8 years old with graff shit..and i do this not to get attention not to get up i do it cause i simply like painting walls..nd buddy thats how i talk nigga this is the internet relax your the way acting like a cocky fuck im not trying to impress anyone..people who know me know im legit ill admit i get a lil cocky sometimes i kno im far from the best in jersey but shyt this is what i do and no matter what yall no names say imma keep doin it..

i never met you but you seem like you're dedicated to an art form that is dieing slowly so props for that..

not that many cats painting anymore doesn't seem to make sense to bash the few people that do lol