The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

yeah but that is the devs that put in a bunch of work in manhattan in the late 90s and the north jersey train lines and cutty spots as well.

I'm not knockin his output, but Dev CM has more history and ups before the other kid even started writin'.

Out of respect he should have found another name.

The rules still apply.

yall better watch out before i take the gun out my dick and but the bullet to your butt like boom boom killa zoom ride out on a which broom while playing doom for super nes its best u invest your drug money into something nice like pork fried rice and 2 sets of dice in 3rd grade got lice sold cheese for mice ...............taking care of bidness ya digness?

he lives in LA;he cant shout out where he lives?? his name is JERSEYJOE, he reps NJ ...

y all should b happy somebody w NJ roots made his way out in the world.

He's a grown man he can do whaterver he feels but it is what it is, btw way him reppin jersey doesn't do anything for me, his style doesn't really represent jersey. He might as well present himself as LA joe. there is alot of writers who haven't "made it" and rep jersey better.