The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

If you don't like what we're talking about and got an issue with it then why don't you post "graff" instead of acting like you can tell grown men what to do, how about that?

A stretch ain't it.

emysure.jpg

pilsacet.jpg

YEAH DUDE!

DONT EVER TELL GROWN MEN TO STOP TALKING ABOUT GI JOES!!

YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!

THIS IS ADULT SHIT MAN!!

FUCKIN GI JOES BRAH!

o bump pfe though

YEAH DUDE!

DONT EVER TELL GROWN MEN TO STOP TALKING ABOUT GI JOES!!

YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!

THIS IS ADULT SHIT MAN!!

FUCKIN GI JOES BRAH!

o bump pfe though

Yeah bump the squad, I'm just sayin too many bitch niggas on here got balls to roundabout tell someone to shut the fuck up online but in person turn into pussies.

Yeah bump the squad, I'm just sayin too many bitch niggas on here got balls to roundabout tell someone to shut the fuck up online but in person turn into pussies.

yeah dude, i was just trying to make light out of the situation but i totally understand where your coming from. but hey, every kid with a can in their hand thinks theyre gangster and they know what theyre talking about but in reality have no respect for people who are true to graff and they really dont know shit. ha anyway more flicks

Yo check it ..dnt anyone try to take both sides of the fence cause i rather post GI JOE flix to my compadres that remeber these cool joints and know where i'm popn from . On the real ..those GI JOE toys are whats up and the flix of these otha toys being posted are straight generic ..bettah said trash. Not even China would want to produce that ish son.. Mite be a rookie with this tec ish but a VET on the streets. The Gato that doesnt care for FAME but always got the Fevah...and if ya dnt know you ignorant fool ..wel ya nevah will...

ha

yo this internet ish feels like the casting call for the nexxt Play on Broadway. like your using a cel phone to know your lines while improve is being text to you by your Acting coach who rocks a abalck Bohiemian alfit with white Vans n a purple scarf sipn on STARBUCKS.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i gottah laugh at you fools jumpin on stage for a chance for FAME more like dumb hecklers at a J C live comedy show gettn played n jux by for being loud mouth fools,,,,,,classic...... now i know who is what...thanx

n

good bye

my work is done here........

potatoe and percs are very small time writers. theyve ben going over some stuff for no reason. no respect havin kids

Now I don't know what they went over that might sway my opinion, but I thought they were pretty good for new up and comers. Percs had a few nice tags, and potato had a few handies and a nice toss. i can dig it. Hope this doesn't turn into any beef.

Now I don't know what they went over that might sway my opinion, but I thought they were pretty good for new up and comers. Percs had a few nice tags, and potato had a few handies and a nice toss. i can dig it. Hope this doesn't turn into any beef.

Yo no worries ... it is literally impossible to turn potato into beef.