The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

graf is a joke. the kuma and raels are obviously better. for some reason people are admiring the... you know what im gonna leave that alone. rime and pose were in jersey and thats what they did? nj truly is the armpit of the usa

i agree, just bc theyre not in LA or chicago is no excuse not to burn.

At laest I am not the only one questioning certain posts or flicks but this time I am not going to type in numbotix where has left people confused. Even though you call yourselves writters and can not figure out a body of work based upon Neo-Ebonics utilizing adjectives that depicted random power phrases that creative individuals overstand.. Now let me stop and get to the point I am trying to make.

Stop dissing our own hood. Bad enough New York had its field day slammin/slandering us the past decades where we finally got some respect with elbow room to continue building our skills. We jumped ship and pushed New york crews first than our own..we pretened to be from New York and we have toke New York names and styles too even made our thorw-ups look like some NYC shit. Now we can look in the mirror and say NEW JERZ !!!!!!Created a distinctive styles..made ammends....detached our selves from drama which then our Graff community sanctified. So its ok to question a writters skill n challange or handle it they way Graff has taught us how to.. But please dnt dis the home turf we play on and as for other cats from other states dissin NJ ..just get the fuck of the field..yo! Your taking up space and creating traffic jams. Real heads wahhnah see whats up n popn and we need to be in and out so we can handle our business..

The P@tersonian

Almost fogot!!! We got soooo much respect now that certain so called writers are pretending to be from NJ and now either do or want to live in NJ. Must be the quality of life here and the perfect balance we have created. Also one big extra shout out for all the writers from the Tri-State area,from the Mid-West Cali,AZ and Chicago for comming to the table and saying Jerz get love..

Elohim

The P@tersonian patron

Always comming back to his old hood where the local Saloon still R.S.V.P.s a seat for him.......

At laest I am not the only one questioning certain posts or flicks but this time I am not going to type in numbotix where has left people confused. Even though you call yourselves writters and can not figure out a body of work based upon Neo-Ebonics utilizing adjectives that depicted random power phrases that creative individuals overstand.. Now let me stop and get to the point I am trying to make.

Stop dissing our own hood. Bad enough New York had its field day slammin/slandering us the past decades where we finally got some respect with elbow room to continue building our skills. We jumped ship and pushed New york crews first than our own..we pretened to be from New York and we have toke New York names and styles too even made our thorw-ups look like some NYC shit. Now we can look in the mirror and say NEW JERZ !!!!!!Created a distinctive styles..made ammends....detached our selves from drama which then our Graff community sanctified. So its ok to question a writters skill n challange or handle it they way Graff has taught us how to.. But please dnt dis the home turf we play on and as for other cats from other states dissin NJ ..just get the fuck of the field..yo! Your taking up space and creating traffic jams. Real heads wahhnah see whats up n popn and we need to be in and out so we can handle our business..

The P@tersonian

I disagree with this post big time.

As a New Yorker, I've never in my life ever heard one person say anything negative about Jersey writers or Jersey in general.

In fact it's been the opposite.

I've always had to go a step ahead of the next cat whenever I was involved in anything in Jersey because cats like "your boy" always had something to say, just because of the fact that I was from NY.

Not to mention as far as rockin' NY stee, in tags & throwies, if your crew with someone out in NJ you are bound to influence the homies & Vice Versa.

Once upon a time you were able to discern a Paterson handstyle from anywhere else.

Fat caps and fades!

I took a liking to fat caps and fades from seeing old Cap tags on 17 and route 4.

Not to mention Topaz had one of the sickest handstyles I ever seen, Jersey cat.

Even when Omit came out it was signature Paterson stee.

the "game" owes me a check from North to South Jersey with as many handstyles and throwies I've kicked down on the strength.

No one who I hooked up did it to get the "apprroval" of Nyc, they just wanted to rock something different.

I don't think my dude is "downing" Jersey, in fact it's a call to arms to "step it up"

And I lived in Jersey and ran with enough jersey cats to be able to garner an opinion about it.

If someone doesn't like it tell me to my face, I'll either buy you a beer and discuss it like a gentleman, or sock you in your mouth for coming out of your face to me negatively.

Patron you know you my dude so I had to spark the pro & con on it to open the eyes of the non Elohim practitioners, Oddisee Unit.

I see no ptoblem with that at all and im happy to say welcome back to one on on with Charle Rose hahahah. Also I am being grateful for the details that you are adding..Because it is reminding me not to generalize and maybe I was generalizing before with the whole New York thing. It might be the fact that my emotions got a bit from me especially cause of what I remember back in the early 90's ..like from 92-95 when me n HYDRO-HIDRO-HO G.A.C/ A.C.T/ 501 were running rampid through all cities from NJ-NY-PA n started getting backlash like ...ohh those NJ boys got lucky:confused: Well i apologize for letting my Humanoid feelings get the best of my Vocan - self. And as for The Graff game cutting you for a check ..I agree ..That hand-style of yours is such Mancheastah-Murdah Boy status:D

I believe I should get a check too or atleast a V.I.P. card or a helicoptor. I think alot of our discussion and debates have been caught up in the Media..like hype and drama. So lets stick to PBS. It always was a non bs association.

Eveeybody stay tuned for next weeks disscusion..

what really is a toy?

you can add your comments , posts, n flix but remember not all will be accepted;)

We would like to thank everybody today for watching and listening to tonights episode of

Charlie Rose

NY-NJ / Sponsered by The Bronx and Paterson:huh:

Shout out to ZAR , CAP and MITCH. REDDEVIL.jpg

well its not entirely all p-town ..tho one name being shouted out all off p-town would love to forget but i think its still dope..u got old-school nwk writter shoutn out old-school p-town writters ..rusto n lets not forget Krylon . also lili-tag rockn on a can of paint