The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

Now I don't know what they went over that might sway my opinion, but I thought they were pretty good for new up and comers. Percs had a few nice tags, and potato had a few handies and a nice toss. i can dig it. Hope this doesn't turn into any beef.

you shoulndt encourage wackness. .....

on another note R.I.P MJ the city was jumping hard for you last night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

:)

you shoulndt encourage wackness. .....

on another note R.I.P MJ the city was jumping hard for you last night.

:)

encouraging wacknesssssssss...hah you have no idea whats up...like a color blind fool trying to hook up his or her gear with a pair of dunx..when the kix just are to fresh for gear. hahahahhhahahahahhahahah ..idiot ..u will never know...i love it like my hy-top PUMAs from the 80s that are strictly fo my pleasure..my stilo ...my genrahhhh....my way of life..keepin it fresh in the box like my steeze ..my box ..my world my life cause others jsut cnt hang..

shout out to QUIK UA RIS CREW....hint..hint..clue clue.....:)

MJ stole farrah fawcett's thunder. i think a lot of people neglected her passing because michael jackson was more current. both were icons and both should have been acknowledged equally but that's just my two cents. i'm not trying to talk him down by any means but he got way more attention.

blame, nice progress photo.

MJ stole farrah fawcett's thunder. i think a lot of people neglected her passing because michael jackson was more current. both were icons and both should have been acknowledged equally but that's just my two cents. i'm not trying to talk him down by any means but he got way more attention.

blame, nice progress photo.

YEA I AGREE, AND ALSO IM SURE LITTLE BOYS WOULDNT MIND IF FARRAH FAWCETT TOUCHED THEM IN INAPROPRIATE WAYS.

i see that gato rockin POLO 08

must have been done in 08 thats whats up doing the do. i know my dude dnt piece much but luvz vibin letters with his hommies. a gato always workin to build his skills to reflect upon whats up with the graff life ..the under-belly of anarchy .com yo......:)

whos that on the left