The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

respect
From one of the first passings that made us humble n genuine by The one and only Scott La Rock B.D.P. but also DONDI U.A , SHY, NOC, RIOT J.V.C. , SPOT A.B.C. , SPEK B.T.C. SMITH - SANE, D-ZEAS A.G. CHILD DAM, JAM MASTER JAY .... FROSTY FREEZE the list caN go on and on like page whatever number with the letters of NACE,NAPER S.P.B, BIG PUN...What i am trying to say is alot of us have felt a graved lost from the people who are really are our peers within the subculture that we vibe from that some how still has a pulse. We seem to easily forget these individuals once the the can is empty or no more ink in the flute of the pen or when we decide to put a black book on the shelves. I am not slandering us in any shape or form but finding away for us to get up off the bench and really ROCK! These cats who r.i.p. do not want us to puss out . They want us to continue to take this fuckin sub-culture that centralizes around the letters which says FUCK YOU you spoiled semen spawn fucks that hate our individualized utopia of non- hippie bullshit culture which is responsible for something so simple and basic that has nothing to do with the majority vote of New World Order or ANY OTHER FAG cult. They want us ,They sweat us, They flaunt us. Still we know when its time to slap them in the face with our bombs, pieces, our guerilla shit....lets not mourn yo. Lets say that dude is whats up n im going hard a million times mor on the walls for my brother who layed it down for me on how to do it proppah yo.................:D