The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

yes i have a picture of prolly the oldest nace piece running till this day an exclusive footage on tape if anyone wants these things holla at your boy ......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Are you seriously trying to make a profit off of a writer who passed away? Show some respect you fucking herb.

yes i have a picture of prolly the oldest nace piece running till this day an exclusive footage on tape if anyone wants these things holla at your boy ......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

maybe instead you should upload and share it with the rest of the graffiti community...no reason to be greedy about it...making some quick money of a king who has passed away would be low.

you have to know your an asshole right? You want people to sweat you over a nace picture? If its a piece still running don't you think a lot of people have it. you don't seem to bright. The pictures probably been posted on here already by people who respect nace's work and wanted to share it with others, not fake thugs who pose with guns on the internet trying to make money off a fucking picture. on a side note if anyone hasnt seen in ewok's thread he posted some old letters between him and nace. Something a lot more rare and personal then a picture that he posted for everyone to see. Take a step back. check yourself and see yourself for the asshole you are coming on here constantly running your mouth about stupid shit.

LoL... Can't help it,but this dude Tipe is a funny cat. Ok, I get it. You're a whiteboy from ETown,Linden, Roselle and maybe flipped some Os of herb and have access to a burner.... Wow, congratulations!!. You're an average jersey boy. You aint rolling with it or letting shots off every night, so why make a clown of yourself?... Make your blue collar pops proud and join the ironworkers union or someshit. Don't waste his nestegg on your coming legal fees. POST FLICKS and stfu.

Sincerely

- a whiteboy from Union City.