The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

fucking different girls all the time is fun ,.. but begins to get old.....

then dating a girl catching feelings is fun,. but then they turn into annoying nut jobs

.. theres no inbetween ... isnt life a bitch .. literally ...

first thing u think of when u wake up PUSSY middle of the day @ work or whatever PUSSY

at night when you wanna get ya shit off PUSSY ,.. lifes a bitch unless your a fag or a farmer

but for me lifes a bitch .. and its a headach that never ends hahaha

sincerly Jersey Official

I feel you, there's always polygamy

River wall is looking like straight ass lately, some dumbass who shall go unnamed for the sake of not giving the dude any attention is dissing basically everything clean down there, if I catch him, expect flicks

....like I give a fuck how tall he is or how much he weighs man. He's on some other shit, some stuff he comes out with is mad clever and some shit is generic, take it for what it's worth. This isn't a music forum, I was just putting something out there, you got something better?

Word Official.

Just trying to see more pics up here rather than the every day

"Yo Son, I'm The Most Hardbody Nigga On The Planet"

"Word To My Mother, Pork Nine Tried To Hit Me With A Tazer & I Ate That Shit, Real Talk"

"I Snuffed My Teacher In 5th Grade When She Wouldnt Gimme A Hall Pass."

"I Eat Bullets & Spit Fire, WORD!"

2349082812_e9847a123b.jpg

I feel you, there's always polygamy

River wall is looking like straight ass lately, some dumbass who shall go unnamed for the sake of not giving the dude any attention is dissing basically everything clean down there, if I catch him, expect flicks

So instead of just handling it when you see whoever it is you feel it necessary to inform the whole new jersey community that when you catch this person your going to beat them up and then post pictures of the beat up person on here? You probaly dont even paint. Yet you wanna be the New Jersey hero. You want every writer to have a circle jerk and pat you on the back and say thank you? If your real your not gonna come on 12ozprophet before hand and inform everyone of your intentions. And if your anyone of importance news will travel fast enough without putting it on the internet. But thanks I guess, im glad I now know if one of my river pieces get dissed your out there on the hunt. Thank you graffiti savior.