The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

u trying to start shit again kid? do u really wanna get in an all out war? if so..just say the word,,,,yah i dogged 1 of your fr8s...so what...u cost me $ and direspected my shop.your lucy i only dogged one fr8 or whatever...mayb u ned more than your head bounced off the door?..u wanna start shit with me..just say the word...or maybe we can battle...u let me know...and talk about corny..u cant even come in here under your own tag..but then again...if my name was swine and my shit was as wak as yours..i would mak up a gay ass intrnet name 2...see..YOU should have left this as a dead issue kid....

wouldnt be any confusion if u came from behind your gay ass screen name and stated your name..and considering..that #1,,,that wasnt your shit i went over..#2..tht shit was all cross out disss and half buffed and #3 if u aint swine and your on of his crew lettin m thin its him thats the gayest shit i ever heard of....u got sumthin to say to me...i aint hard to find kid..step up lie a real man or at the very least..i real writer would..se thats th difference btween me and u...im not some hipster dude doin this cause its cool..i been doin this since b4 u were born and will be doin it long after u have given up cuas its out of style...i live graff and im real in mine...are you?

damn that heaven used to be so dope, I haven't been that way down 287 in a long time. I would wish they'd buff it but who knows what will happen if mad space opens up on it. Bump everything on this page, especially demer, suga, and that eye and chip with the ghost people walking around.