The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

The good old days.

When E-Town was not over run by toys.

Handstyles ran rampant all over the place.

its like every other town so whats the need to talk down on the town like that? why don't you go there and show them how its done? toys learn and they get better in time and feed off of us that were at the toy point but all they see is that we need to be cocky and its not about that.by the way don't take this the wrong way

Of course not, I totally empathize with what you have previously stated, it's just why bother?

The whole point of developing style is practice.

You don't just run up to a wall and scribble until you get good.

My reason for stating so about that particular town is because when I first got to E-Town it was thriving with an active graff culture, and almost each cat had their own style from Krens to Car to even Amer. Elan was doing it with the piecing and Pest and a few other cats had some of the most original handstyles I've ever seen.

Then these new generation dunny style wish they were in a dipset video kids came along, got up, and it's totally just about misrepresented what was in actuality thriving for that particular area. I am far from cocky truth be told, I am just more about quality over quantity.

Yo evidence, honestly I got a preference Montana paint these days. The color pallette is unfuckwitable and the Montana Golds are Acrylic so I can't front on them.

Belton has a sick lettuce green and vermillion so those are the only two colors I really like from them.