The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

P1040122-1.jpg

P1040116-1.jpg

motion2.jpg

if this is you than you sir are garbage complete utter shit i look at that stuff everytime i flush the toilet so before you talk about me look at your self buddy 732 ?who..

and this is cb4 usually ill just let pple have there own opinion but when you put shit like this out and down talk other pple especially when there better than you makes you look stupid...oh and 444 isnt that a crew? fuck outta here you dont even know what your talkin about and me on the nace tower no sir i have respect for that man peace you fuckin toy...:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Cb4 you got your own style which is cool but my Opinion is 732 would burn u just my opinion don't take it the wrong way.

beside that can we get some more flicks from anyone dead dogs,cats,birds etc anything

my friend i think you need glasses lol cuz where is that kids sturcture it looks like some fake waterdown themo but no doubt sir

whatever man, unnecessary beef is stupid, sometimes I feel like people look for excuses to start shit. Someone told me that hate is a certain form of respect or something like that, you shouldn't be shootin' people down for no reason, but likewise you shouldn't be bigging up people for no reason, pictures speak for themselves, I wish I was born 10-15 year earlier shit seems so corny on the internet these days, everyone's a critic