The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

YA NIGGAZ IZ DA TOYS NO UPS DONT EVEN GOT PULL INTERNET GANGSTERS AN DEAD TRACK BOMBERS TAKE FLIX AN SEND 2 MAGAZINES YA ARE DA WORST OF EM GET YA SHYT 2GETHER SAME DUDES DAT SEE ME AN BE LIKE TIPE WATS GOOD CAN U HIT UP MY BOOK ...LMAO BE REALISTIC WITH YA SELVES YA NOT FOOLIN ME IM REAL MIGHT FOOL THESE OTHER GUYS BUT ITS DA BIG HOMIE HERE

lol, i like how this fuckin dork talks tough cause he got a couple guns. u played yourself son, in the history of jersey graffitti i cant remember someone ever posing with guns then talking like a tough guy behind a keyboard, that in itself makes you one of the biggest fuckin fools to ever pick up a spraycan in jersey and that son is quite a feet, i can bet if you were told to leave your guns home and meet up to fight any of your idols you talk tough to on here you wouldnt show up, so instead of dragging demer's shop into this and since you talked tough to pepe lets set up a bare fisted, no weapons, man to man fight in the ring we will charge money and winner takes all and just to make it fair you can bring that fairy emo with you in the ring too.....if you say yes i take back what i wrote, if you say no then you will save yourself and emo from pepe's fist entering through your eye sockets and exiting from the back of your brainless skulls. your call tough guy.

OH BOY BLAME IZ NOT TALKIN NOW ....WRITE CHANCE A LETTER LIL MAN IM SICK OF YOUR SHYT REMEMBER DOG YOU A NOBODY I PUT MY WORK IN AYAK AN ASK CHANCE IF ITS DA TRUTH OR NOT ...O THATS RIGHT YOUR A MILLION MILES AWAY AN CANT DROP A 60 CENT ENVELOPE WITH TEN MINUTES OF YOUR TIME BITCH ASS NIGGAZ GET ME VEXTTT YO AN 2 DA IDIOT WHO CALLS ME OUT ITS WATEVA WENA FIST KNIFE GUNS WATEVA YA WANT 2 DO YA IZ GOSSIPING FAGGOTS DOG INTERNET GANGSTAZ TELL THEM BLAME YOUR THE BIGGEST ONE BACK AN FOURTH 2 KES AN CHANCE THEN LETTING KEAS V.M FIGHT YOUR BATTLES WITH DSM THATS WHY KEAS STARTED VM..CAUSE CM HAD YOU NOW U KNOW JUSTIN ..SHOKTE..AN CARLOS IZ DA DUDES I WAZ BROUGHT UP BY AN U KNOW I GOT A HOOD PASS THRU ANY BLOCK NOW IF YOUR SCARED 2 GO THRU EASTWICK STREETS DA BRICKS MIGHT GIVE U A HEART ATTACK

INTERNET I GO ON 2 POST UP PIX AN WAT DO I GET A BUNCH OF CLOWNZ TALKIN SHYT U WANT WAR THAN U GOT IT AN WHY DO FH ALWAYS SAY PEEPEE.. WILL DO THIS AN DAT YA SUM FOLLOWERS BE YOUR OWN MAN WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FRIEGHTS I REMEMBER WEN I WAZ COMING UP AN U HAD 2 ACTUALLY BOMB 2 GET YOUR NAME UP SO FUCK IT FH DONT MAKE ME SAY PUNKS WEN THEY LEFT BAYE FIGHTING AT THE NWK PIT AN PACKED THERE BAGS AN NEVA RETURNED 2 FINISH A PRODUCTION...LMAO THAT WAZ NUFFIN BUT A FIGHT IMAGINE REAL BEEF THIS IS NONSENSE

NOW IM A POST MY SHYT SINCE I GOT MY POINT ACROSS I DONT CARE ABOUT A INTERNET BITCH NO MORE OK GET YOUR SHYT 2GETHER AN GO OUT AN CROSS ME I LOVE IT AN BLAME U A CHILD COMING AT PEOPLE WHO FUCK WITH CHANCE FOREAL ITS GOOD THO U PROLLY WONT EVA CHANGE..... All Ya Ada-lesson Kids... RIGHT....TIPER JONEZ AYAK AN THE REAL HEADS BIG UP MY COUSIN SARE.TMS CM DARE TMS CM JETA SHOKTE MY NIGGA LOS CHANCE CAR RICKY ..BS VOS KEAS KILLA KES BEE AWC PURE FY NIDE MOST ASK DUBB GANG EMO AEZER CHEK DOG TORCH BAYE YA KNOW ME FOREAL SMERF DRAC SEK6 ,EICH JAYMO.GOAL RTH.LMAO 2 MANY REAL NIGGAZ 2 NAME STOP ACTIN GUYS AN ONE MORE THING REMEMBER THESE DUCKS PUSHIN I.R.S HARD LMAO RIME PLAYED YA.. IM ..RIMES ..SON DATS WAT IT STOOD FOR.......ENUFF THO IM A GROWN ASS MAN SEE ME WEN YA SEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i heard tipe met goal 4 first time at brunswick wall now he wants to shout him out ha, and all them so called writers you just named what happened with them they use to catch tags in there neighborhood then they called themselves bombers, how cum there names aint up, cum on now you cant fool the game! stop doing legals then posting them on 12oz saying your in the graff game now! who u kiding no one, u just tring to be down, mad respect to all the crews out doing there thing " m " h" s" haha try harder.