The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

yea alot of heads dont bother rockin that line anymore, me included, cause you got certain idiots and rats toying shit up, its a shame, i had a buddy of mine from another state telling me that the line looks hot from virginia, up thru dc, balto, philly once it gets to jerz its filled with scribble scrabble toy shit, its a shame jersey has become what its become, nowadays retards diss shit thats been around for awhile for cheap fame instead of doing it the real way, actually painting spot after spot.

Well many people dont like to put in the time to sketch, practice n come up with a real simple structure that looks tight. look at enue and FH, all their structure is the same, but a lot of writers who are not as popular are trying all diff styles, structures. when writers have their structure down they do it over and over and thats where you get qqquuualllityyyy from.

agreed.

alot of pretentious taggers out there think just because someone's style is weird that their toy and stuff and they need to make it known through out the world...i mean,i love the aids guys and they bust their fucking asses on the streets coming up with new stuff everyday,but then you get like dsm shit and its fucking wack.

its quality not quantity.

True, the aids guys do get out a lot, but i dont know about their style. its cool, and im sure there is a place for it, but you cant just come up with a new style and expect everyone to like it. Personally i dont like a lot of their sht. but when i see it in person i give them mad respect bc i see they know so many diff techniques when using a can its crazy. there sht is good but you have to be someone who writess like them to really enjoy them.

kids in jersey need direction...older heads need start keeping the youngens in control...and teaching em as well

there are some new heads out there doing their thing that have potential, but jersey would be better off if most new kids just stopped. ive seen so many spots ragged by garbage lately, one being the zealot roller on 287, now has a "think" fillin in the middle of it. kids start writing with no knowledge of the past and go over legit shit because they don't know what it is. nor do they know the rules. then they quit in a month and leave jersey looking like shit.

well.

as much as i love the new upcoming bombers,i hate how they don't have respect for the ones that came before them.especially when i see kids ragging rime or nace or whatever..i mean seriously these kids have history in front of them and do something wack over it.that or they could be jealous..just because you jealous don't rag someone else's hard work..go find a clean wall and create something new.