The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

yes, 3 different crews with 3 different histories. there is no longer anyone in mayhem or dethkult that is in fh. you are also mainly looking at graffiti done in this state when both the crews are nationwide.

hmm... not trying to be a gossip whore here or anything... but im curious as to why? and oh yeah i did mean that comment for jersey only, i know a lot of out of stater heads who arent in multiple of the three

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE BEING WACK, OR PEOPLE HAVING FUCKED UP STRUCTURES, AND PEOPLE SHIT LOOKIN WACK OR PEOPLE NOT BEING THEIR TASTE IN GRAFF...

LAST I REMEMBERED GRAFFITI IS ALL ALL ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ORIGINALITY, SELF CREATION AND SELF DELIVERANCE....ITS GOOD LIKE DAT, JUST IMAGINE IF EVERYONE DID THE SAME STYLE AND DID GRAFF FOR OTHERS TASTE, GRAFF WOULD BE WACKKKKKKK...

DATS WHY I RESPECT TOYS, LEGENDS, KINGS, MASTER PIECERS, PEOPLE WHO ONLY PIECE, PEOPLE WHO ONLY BOMBS,

CUZ NO MATTER WAT, THEY ARE ALL SHOWIN US WAT THEY ARE DELIVERING TO OUR EYES FROM THEIR INNER HEARTS, SOUL AND MIND.......

FOR EXAMPLE 10 YEARS AGO IN NEWARK, EVERYONE WAS SHITTIN AND DISSIN "RAND", AND I DIDNT KNO WHY, CUZ DA NIGGA HAD MAD UPZ AND WAS ALL CITY IN NEWARK AND HAD THE POLITICIANS MAD...WHO CARES IF DA GUY JUST TREW UP TAGS AND CRAZY LOOKIN TROW UPS....BUT WHO REALLY PAID ATTENTION TO HIS DEDICATION ON GETTING HIS NAME UP OR HIS BRAVERY ON WALKIN THESE CRIME INFESTED NEWARK STREETS AS A WHITE DUDE....I KNO I DID.....BUT ALOT OF CATS DIDNT,,,,,,,,THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.......

BUT ANYWAYS MY NIGGAZ, JUST LET NJ GRAFFERS DELIVER WAT THEY GOT TO OFFER, JUST BE HAPPY OUR STATE IS LIVE AND WELL LIVING IN DA GRAFF GAME..........

WORDS FROM CHEK DSM........

AND HATERS I KNO YA GONNA SHIT ON ME AFTER THIS MESSAGE, SO GO HEAD HATE ON DA WORDS I SPEAK AND HOW I FEEL......IM NOT BEAT.

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

theres allways gonna be good and theres allways gonna be bad ,. it just sucks when ones bad and never progresses just stays with no style whatso ever and mostly cause they have the wrong people gassing em telling em there shits dope or they just arent as good as they think they are ,. shit im not the shit but i can tell good from bad ,.also practice makes perfect ,. for instance chek and cro ,... i cant stomach your throws or tags ,. but i belive you have pertential<~ might have spelt that wrong ,. just think if you practiced alot more trying new throws and hands and perfecting it and the volume of ups you have in newark heads would be talking about you ya know ,. but again youll probally take offence and be close minded about it ,. so whatevers im just giving my opinion

WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE BEING WACK, OR PEOPLE HAVING FUCKED UP STRUCTURES, AND PEOPLE SHIT LOOKIN WACK OR PEOPLE NOT BEING THEIR TASTE IN GRAFF...

LAST I REMEMBERED GRAFFITI IS ALL ALL ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ORIGINALITY, SELF CREATION AND SELF DELIVERANCE....ITS GOOD LIKE DAT, JUST IMAGINE IF EVERYONE DID THE SAME STYLE AND DID GRAFF FOR OTHERS TASTE, GRAFF WOULD BE WACKKKKKKK...

DATS WHY I RESPECT TOYS, LEGENDS, KINGS, MASTER PIECERS, PEOPLE WHO ONLY PIECE, PEOPLE WHO ONLY BOMBS,

CUZ NO MATTER WAT, THEY ARE ALL SHOWIN US WAT THEY ARE DELIVERING TO OUR EYES FROM THEIR INNER HEARTS, SOUL AND MIND.......

FOR EXAMPLE 10 YEARS AGO IN NEWARK, EVERYONE WAS SHITTIN AND DISSIN "RAND", AND I DIDNT KNO WHY, CUZ DA NIGGA HAD MAD UPZ AND WAS ALL CITY IN NEWARK AND HAD THE POLITICIANS MAD...WHO CARES IF DA GUY JUST TREW UP TAGS AND CRAZY LOOKIN TROW UPS....BUT WHO REALLY PAID ATTENTION TO HIS DEDICATION ON GETTING HIS NAME UP OR HIS BRAVERY ON WALKIN THESE CRIME INFESTED NEWARK STREETS AS A WHITE DUDE....I KNO I DID.....BUT ALOT OF CATS DIDNT,,,,,,,,THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.......

BUT ANYWAYS MY NIGGAZ, JUST LET NJ GRAFFERS DELIVER WAT THEY GOT TO OFFER, JUST BE HAPPY OUR STATE IS LIVE AND WELL LIVING IN DA GRAFF GAME..........

WORDS FROM CHEK DSM........

AND HATERS I KNO YA GONNA SHIT ON ME AFTER THIS MESSAGE, SO GO HEAD HATE ON DA WORDS I SPEAK AND HOW I FEEL......IM NOT BEAT.

i most defintly hear dat......but at the same time ive noticed some new dudes on the come up tring to.....how can i say......trying to run before they can walk ( not to diss anyone) anyway.....style is key,..and is back bone to this game that we play,..cause if no style,,,there would be no progression, no legends etc. it is critical to have style...especially this day in age.........2007.... shit has to get iller nah mean,....there are dudes trying to piece that cant tag there on name for shit.......or cant do a throwup...but will start doing blockies on hiways and think they the man......what im tring to say is......each one teach one......and lets all start pushing the new jersaluem graff scene as far as we can...........2007 all the way to graff heaven baby...................................