The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

It's always been a common courtesy to cover the whole outline.

Otherwise that's a paddlin.

paddlin.jpg

Dog did u really just do that grow up how can u live all day in ur loafers and boxers in a cubicle waiting to respond to sumfin which has non of ur concern ur turning this forum into every other forum pure shit taking w/e I aint down with no e-beef grow up I'm not responding to no other bull caca

Just paint post shyt and there u go

This dude thinks with his head..fills over hallows either way or has these basic rules changed..I'm outtie

come on now.. fills over throws yeah.. but when your fillin looks that bad you shouldnt even go over good tags with it.. that rime throw destroys that kids fillin.. i dont even know what that fillin is supposed to say

come on now.. fills over throws yeah.. but when your fillin looks that bad you shouldnt even go over good tags with it.. that rime throw destroys that kids fillin.. i dont even know what that fillin is supposed to say

So how about u state ur name and u try to kill me I aint no kid get that shyt straight ya actin like kids ya niggas is like 30 living in ya pops luxury ass house with nothing to do but try to act sarcastic and big over the internet ya aint talkin to no suburb ass nigga I'm from the hood so how bout u do sumfin or shut ya ass up u aint gully so fuck outta here I dun need respect from coward ass niggas like u I get respect from the niggas u dick ride so just shut it this forum is a joke with nothing but lil ass bitches with nothing but time on they hands but to dick ride niggas and shiver in they prada pj's to go hit sumfin up I have no idea why I need to explain my self to a couple of fools like you I'm done with speaking to ya internet thugs if u have sumfin to say say it to my face all ur gunna do is say suttin back try to be slick and try to get under niggas skin so w/e u aint worth this here was just a waste of time

happy holidays fuckers ! its been a cool year ,. hopefully shit looks good for the 07 in nj and we weed out the fly by nights and the dedicated progress like we all have ,. lets keep jers on the map .. sincerly hoffa ones !

By "fly by nights", I'm guessing you mean those writers who dont have 10 friends posting their pics and sucking their shit off online.

Don't sleep, the rest of us are still out there, whether the shit is online or not.