The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

adapting to reality ,. what are you to fucking lazy to walk the tracks and get a decent photo? haha j/k ,. i have many of out the window shots most you could never tell the difference ,. but that box is a hike and theres nothing else around at least on that side as far as i can remember

go on a toy kill rampage instead of beefin with each other in other parts kids regulate on toys when they fuk up good writers spots the only shit i wanna see on hiways is rime an his people fh,aids,mhs,gpc,kcw,dsm,paterson heads there really no toys there ive seen,md,icf,mayhem,dethkult,pfe themos people,guys kill them jersey toys before your scene is dead,shits wack regulat write unite,adhd the only newcomers with potential,go on a toy killin spree this is y graf looks bad to people these toys not practisin b4 they hit hiways an shit do it do it... an someone post the emo klas serm an leak shit on the parkway...an the byaS AN CHEMZ ON 287

go on a toy kill rampage instead of beefin with each other in other parts kids regulate on toys when they fuk up good writers spots the only shit i wanna see on hiways is rime an his people fh,aids,mhs,gpc,kcw,dsm,paterson heads there really no toys there ive seen,md,icf,mayhem,dethkult,pfe themos people,guys kill them jersey toys before your scene is dead,shits wack regulat write unite,adhd the only newcomers with potential,go on a toy killin spree this is y graf looks bad to people these toys not practisin b4 they hit hiways an shit do it do it... an someone post the emo klas serm an leak shit on the parkway...an the byaS AN CHEMZ ON 287

the internet is very important to some people on here. seriously, its what made a majority of these guys "careers," if you can call it that. over time on 12 oz here, some people have posted sooooo much of their work, or just work has been posted of peoples, that out of staters believe these types are crazy up on highways when that is certainly not the case.

do the math.

the gambler has 2701 post and joined 3 years ago. Now thats 1080 days if your counting 3 full years. That means he's made 2.5 posts every day for the past 3 years.

personally I dont care, but its like how you gonna try and call other heads out when its obvious the internet is important to you too.

wait new klas? and isnt there about 10 byas and chemz's on that highway. which one u speak of lukoil? i got to say lukoil may have gotten some of his facts mixed up, but what he is saying is valid. aside from aids, gpc, fh, and a handful of others, the shit that kids are painting on these highways is outlandish, its the shit you'd paint over at some chill spot and its being painted on a highway. the toy problem is getting so bad in jersey that i went to a legal wall the other day and noticed some fool writing his name up next to each piece to make you think that the writer was shouting him out. i can see why some of the bigwigs in the game have just given up on the whole jersey scene completely. 287 is lookin like kindergarten playtime with finger paint. ahh fuck it let me go get my morning coffee.

do the math.

the gambler has 2701 post and joined 3 years ago. Now thats 1080 days if your counting 3 full years. That means he's made 2.5 posts every day for the past 3 years.

personally I dont care, but its like how you gonna try and call other heads out when its obvious the internet is important to you too.

oh man here we go again. back to high school locker room behavior. just so you know, this post wasnt directed at you medow. the majority of my posting iused to do was in channel zero. i used to post pics OF OTHER PEOPLES WORK like crazy in the old jersey thread, the deth kult thread, and start some threads in the metal heads. i literally posted my work once. if you want to go on some call me out shit who else posts your work dude? if it wasnt for the internet you and those hidden places you paint at would never ever be known.

i find it kinda funny you did the math on my post/start date bc it was just that important to you haha.

go hook up nace again, a person you met once, barely, and was never in the crew with at the same time. keep hookin that up so people online CAN THINK you were down with him.

whatever dude. im not getting into it again with you. if i remember correctly you are the guy who some pages back let it be known that posting pics online is getting up and the reason you do so is so "heads know."