The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

SHIT I FORGOT A FEW ,. VISM PEPE ALLWAYS A TREAT WITH THAT NYC SHIT ,. NTEL DZEL LOSER AND THE REST OF AIDS ,.ETHEK ,TRI , DEZEM , BREW , JES , COSK , CEAZE, SWARE , PRO , WERDS , TACOE , ECHO , RAELS , THEMO , ACET , SORRY IF I LEFT A FEW OUT ..........................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

smedow...on the real, dont waste your time arguing man...all your time and effort in the posts you write fall on deaf ears (in this case, blind eyes)...

i just wish some of you cats would wisen up, and respect writers that been around longer than you (like medow)...but then again, what im writing now is just going to go under further scrutiny...so its whatever...

bottom line, the graff game revolves around respect... if you dont like a writer or think his shit is wack, fuckin dont waste your time flexin e-muscles...battle that motherfucker!!! challenge him to a battle and see whats what...the streets will tell you whats up...

and...

not to knock homeboy, but did anyone else confuse that green FARO for "FART?"

i dont know...i thought it said "FART" at first.

i like CSR's shit...lookin dope.

some people have been around for a long time and have gotten no better. some stuff sits around on a shelf and spoils. look at the style changes people like rime, chip, and loser (3 very different styles) have gone through from when they began to what they do now and its mindblowing. some other painters have been doing the same thing for ages and nothing has changed at all.

about the respect thing and flexing e-muscles, its an internet message board. people beat on people hard on here. swine and company have taken a beating on this message board but they are still out there doing their thing, not paying attention to the internet. how many people used to hate on chip on here just a couple years ago? and that dude does not give one iota of a shit what people say.

medow probably wouldnt be going bald if he didnt care so much what people said online. why does he post stuff? he's obviously looking for attention so people can ooh and ahh. sorry, i aint a fan and stated my opinion.

don't post on a messageboard if you don't want feedback. that's the bottom line.

gambler you'r a fucking joke, stop talking to me, you dont post your opinions you directly try and call me out each time. then you say I am the worst writer in NJ, come on man what would that make you?

what would you know about what I am trying to do? listen to yourself. I dont post the same things over and over, I rock constantly and I post so heads will know, thats what graffiti is about.

not this internet shit where some toy retard like yourself can post his comments and try to come off like his opinions have the same merit as someone who's out there really rocking it.

reality is your contribution to the NJ graff scene are your creepy comments.