The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Whats with this second page bullshit... more camera phone flickature of mine, and other stolens..

01-27-06_1805.jpg

01-07-06_1608.jpg

01-16-06_1520.jpg

03-16-06_1639.jpg

01-16-06_1528.jpg

Those are all mine... now onto the stolens.

629d4f9a.jpg

77794bd1.jpg

And this im just putting up cause i drove by rt. 1 today and i saw that it was dissed with some toy ass throw ups... i dont know what the story behind it is... but heres the far better original peices.

Ethek.jpg

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

that eye, sgod and ethek on rt. 1 was first dissed by this monster emo black and white, kinda thin, you could still see through it and around the edges. then sgod and ethek reclaimed it hard, like within a few days, and recently emo and something that looks slightly desh-esk threw up over it. Haven't gotten any recent flicks but I've been watching the whole process. drive by that shit like 5 times a week.

thats some highway beef for ya.

damm mcp u got mad FH flickage, bump

Yeah.. well for the most part I flick (and steal the flicks of) what I like... and a lot of the new shit in jersey... well im not gunna outright knock it or anything, cause whatever its still graff, as long as motherfuckers hav respect its fine by me... but its just not the style of shit I like to see personally... So I post up the Jersey Graff styles I came up on which happens to FH, Mayhem or whatever and the occasional popeye if i can find the flick (Someone post some motherfuckin popeyes..thanks)... just my 2 cents.

THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE TO MY STATE ,. COMMING OUT OF THE GATE JUST OAINTING BULLSHIT WITH NO STYLE OR KNOW HOW ,. THESE NEW JACK LITTLE BASTARDS KNOW DICK ABOUT GRAFF AND FOR ALL OF YOU THINKING OH HES NOT TALKING ABOUT ME ,.. WELL I AM !:shakehead:

I see what your saying and im not defending the wackness... but everyones gotta start somewhere... as long as they arent goin over anything, and they respect the rules... no harm done really... i mean.. we were all there at one point or another.. .hell i still am basically.. kids just need to learn they need to stay in the books for a while before they go out and ugly up our state.