the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

yo red eye you have been online ALLLLLLLLL FUCKIN DAY!!!! no fuckin lie every time i get on your still online talkin shit to everyone. yo post some shit fag i gotta see your shit. i need a good laugh. get a life bitch and get offline for 5 min, befor you go retarded and blind. 12OZ IZ NOT THAT COOL MAN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a say red's nice with it, im not gettin involved , all i can say is id rock with dude...

n yea i guess two whole mins is too much lol...*duh*also good paint IS cheap n gettin cheaper every month it seems, mnt n ironlak is only 5$ for me at the store....not bad at all!

frontline trolling hard on the toy thread

and yobe save the freights till you improve a little more

and next time use a darker color for your bubbles the pink is hard to see in the baby blue

and straighten out the left side of the b it looks odd with that bit angled like that

other than that it looks alright the 3d is ok and the letters are not to bad

o ok, heres the deal with that, thats someone from my family by blood. hes name has been crown for a long time, not 20years but almost more than half of that....but he dont write, but crowns, whats hes been going by his whole life. no dis. taken out of all that

"upgrade your grey matter, cause one day it may matter"

also, yesterdays was a drinking day. I'll have to do some research to find out what exactly went down. :scrambled:

Its funny to me that frontline is so umad though.

*edit - i did post at least 21 things yesterday... ch.0 had disappearing threads.... i got over 400 prop points... trolling?

@mind - i use a mac, it stays open and running, and the oontz is on a tab all day. I spend mad time on the interwebs on my day off. Networking.

alright, i was wondering which is the best for outlining: an old valve system of AA

, an old krylon without a fan tip, or just PT 2x?oh and a new valspar can...,?

paint as much as you can, experiment with as much things as you can... there will be no more stupid questions like this

painting is the key, fuck this internet lessons about graffiti

no beef bro, there's no unique names unless you're like cope or some shit. was kinda curious if you knew him though...last i heard dude's still locked up

haha. Cope is cope2, cause he writes a name that had already been written before him. there are unique names, though. You just have to be creative.

paint as much as you can, experiment with as much things as you can... there will be no more stupid questions like this

painting is the key, fuck this internet lessons about graffiti

what you just said was not a lesson,, and in toy threads your aloud to ask questions and learn. nd if u dont like it dont answer. i was jw. and i meant old krylon with NO fan tip. new krylon sucks.