SR HEADS

sk8er6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/6/07 - Cops To Subpoena Popular Graffiti-Tagger Site

Police have issued a court ordered subpoena against popular online graffiti-tagger site "http://www.stencilrevolution.com" for violation of several federal vandalism laws. Spokesperson Robert Dunvia stated, "This site breeds and supports this graff 'n' dance lifestyle that we work so hard to extinguish." Dunvia further stated that roughly 78% of IP addresses have been successfully traced and are currently being investigated further.

For more on this article click here...

• Like 1

alright, ill try to temporarily ditch the shit. but i cant find nuthin on google. i tried

stencil revolution

police stencil revolution

police stencilrevolution

police stencilrevolution.com

i just got the names of stencils at SR. so im pretty much fucked, huh?

basically dude to be safe, bag all your graffiti n dance shit up and move it outta the house. Throw it out if you have to. Everything dude. They might even be able to seize your computer or laptop if you used it to connect to the site, so to cover your ass delete anything graffiti related off that shit otherwise youre gonna have a headache.

i know from first hand experiences dude. a good friend of mine got his crib raided recently and theyre trying to pin 11 felonies on him and give him 5 years of time. They used his laptop and items found within his house as a major part of the evidence against him.

alright.

1. robert dunvia, or any of that post isnt getting any results in google.

2. graff n dance?

3. too much humor.

im pretty sure this is total b/s, but im playing it safe regardless. thanks.(for nothing?)

either way, im totally fucking confused