-Harrisburg PA-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump for the burg but where is all the nut one shit. i know he is in philly now but he jumps back and forth from philly to harrisburg and he used to have lots of spots locked esp uptown. love the thread would like to see more nutoner though. neos keep on keepin on ima be in nyc for only a couple more days get at me soon i go back to colorado wed night from jfk at 930.

neos1.jpg

never thought id see harrisburg having a somewhat active thread...

anyways i got some pictures of old shit uptown...mostly older shit...neos, sin, clr, niner, and seven

ill put em up soon

ayo scribbler, wheres that wall with the neos peice and auwr throwie?

you know we gotta keep it alive...i gotta try an get a shitload of trackside flicks from all across the burg. spend a day walkin tracks.

• 3 weeks later...
S7300143.jpg

ah beat me to it, i was gonna drive there an snap a flick of that but i never got around to it

and theres a lot of shit under all the bridges that go over the train tracks that run through the burg that i wanna get flix of. like everytime i look down by there it seems like i always spot something new (maybe thats just because i have a bad memory)