-Harrisburg PA-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
any u cats tryin to paint out there?? u may have seen me up...i took a couple tags downtown this winter...send me a PM..

wait. peoples actually come thru here? the only outta towners i ever seen was arms and tacoe and whatever that blue ass-shit was on 83... and the only hands downtown catchin my eye are neos and the occasional mushy, unless i just missed 'em. and Hooded, walk the tracks, there's a ton of great stuff... and you actually seem to know some of the spots, hit off some PMs. more flicks soon.

• 1 year later...

blogger_logo.jpg

http://www.freshpaintnyc.blogspot.com

Head on over to our Forums.... Brand New! We got NO Annoying DR.PEPPER Advertisements... + you can post VIDEOS... not just links, We also offer FREE advertising promotion on our FORUM, we are not gonna bother you about caughing up some money to advertise. and NEVER WILL for that matter. Our focus is strictly based on the revival of the streets.

damn, that fuckin sucks. I'll have to go through my harddrive and find all my shit. Unless I still have them on photobucket. Either way, I'll definitely get to it. gotta get this thread back to the dopeness it was. And the warm weather will give me a reason to go out hunting again. some neos and arme joints on the tracks i haven't gotten yet. i know i can see em on here, but it's nothing like seeing it in person. so if anyone's down to take a hike along the tracks, hit me up on the PM and we'll get it in.

damn, that fuckin sucks. I'll have to go through my harddrive and find all my shit. Unless I still have them on photobucket. Either way, I'll definitely get to it. gotta get this thread back to the dopeness it was. And the warm weather will give me a reason to go out hunting again. some neos and arme joints on the tracks i haven't gotten yet. i know i can see em on here, but it's nothing like seeing it in person. so if anyone's down to take a hike along the tracks, hit me up on the PM and we'll get it in.

Me too, I'll have to listen to Illmatic and get to lookin through the archives.

That arme joint isn't there anymore, the Neos jam that i posted is what's there currently. It's too bad that i only have cell phone pics of it though, kindy shitty.

Me too, I'll have to listen to Illmatic and get to lookin through the archives.

That arme joint isn't there anymore, the Neos jam that i posted is what's there currently. It's too bad that i only have cell phone pics of it though, kindy shitty.

I thought that looked like the same spot. damn neos, you couldn't let that arme joint ride? that was a dope piece. either way, that's the spot I'm trying to find. That's my main focus next time I go out hunting. anyone who feels like coming with me and showing me the way, please feel free to hit me up on the PM. seriously, please.