Ever Been Busted?

AerosolKid

Yo, I just got word that a boy I used to roll with out in hamburg got busted out in Buffalo. He was doing an underpass of a heavily trafficed area, and a can of paint fell off the ledge that he was on. It landed on the hood of a car, and naturally they pulled over to inspect the damage, and he tried to hide from them, but he wasn't fast enough. Naturally, the bitch called the cops and since he was UNDER the bridge, he had nowhere to go...CORNERED! Well, the cops showed up and got him down from there, asked him what he was doing, took all of his information down, and ran a record check...he was clean, and under sixteen, so he got off with a slap on the wrist and a confiscation of his cans. Plus, it helped that he was painting "STYOA," otherwise known as "Support The Youth Of America" piece along the whole wall. Had gone through like twenty cans and was just about done...one last little bit of outine to go. Get this...THE COPS ACCUALLY COMPLIMENTED HIM...THEN PAINTED OVER HIS PIECE! Pretty crazy right?!

Give us your stories!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for instance

today i was at uni, or college for you americans, and i saw a girl wearing the smallest pair of shorts ive ever seen

crazy

and food is too expensive there

it sucks ass

mainly because i have very little money in my expendable account for that

Ahh shut the fuck up AeroK. I know you're horny to know about the shit real writers have gone through so you can re-tell the stories to your friends. It's ok. But say word....I got a story to tell...

One 'hawt' summer day, Bruce_1nR was painting at his little chill spot...cleaning up the mess that toys like you make. It's about 12:30pm...

(AeroK, that means it's in the afternoon...not early morning past your bedtime)

...and he's been there for about two hours...

(AeroK, since 10:30)

...and suddenly a person clears his throat behind him. Picking up his baseball bat and turning around, Bruce_1nR is suprised to see a little kid about the age of 13 standing there with an Ecko hoodie, mad baggy pants, and a messanger bag...also wearing an angry look on his face.

"The fuck you lookin at?" Bruce_1nR asks.

"d00d, why did you go over my pieces?" says the kid.

"They wernt pieces!"

Bruce_1nR banged the bat against the wall for effect.

"d00d, those were my pieces-"

"No"

"my throw ups?"

"No"

"My tags?"

"Uhh....not by my standards....Whatchu write kid?"

"I write AK 154"

"Uhh...okay..."

"Now I gotta beat you up right? For going over me right? I don't want my crew to think I'm soft."

"Sure kid..."

Bruce_1nR gets into a fighting stance.

"Well, maybe not...nevermind, I don't really like to fight anyway..." Says AK, as he takes a step back.

"But I heard you smacked mad kids down and then you wrote 'Who shot ya?' over my throwie..."

"Ahah, I was just kidding, I dont even have a gun...*checks his watch* uh-oh, 1:00! Time for mom to make me some foodz. Laters bitch."

AK 154 turns around and Bruce_1nR smashes the shit out of him with the bat, knocking him out cold. Taking a can of flat white rusto (get with the good shit kids) he tries to write

"Who beat you over the motherfucking head with a baseball bat?"

But cant fit it..