A A A

Again x 3

wow cheese toast..! 2 great writers from NEW England .. Ct has YL yl crew are basically decendants of the REALLLLL 3a and would destroy anyone from our city and thats justone crew i only mention them right now bc they are whats hot in CT right now ..there are plenty more with more skill in one writer than in your whole city... NH well thats another story NH heads would destroy your little feable city... DESTROY i love this shit

when ur bored theres nothing like internet trash talking

so let me get thios right u think seattle is better than all of new england specifically CT and NH bc ur from queens and u know everything belive me bruther if you knew anything u would not leave queens to move to washington>>>!!!!!:scrambled:

and im sure nato and korn would agree with me

do u guys even like graff if you did and u knew anything about it i just dont undertsand how any of you would even argue these propostorous statements.. LOL

3a 5mh fx kd tats cod DF= new england...! that is the heart and substance f graffiti but u guys think substance is that little white cream u guys come up with after u rub one out LOL

o ya O Dogg if your from queens and u say that im sure queens is ashamed of you...! dont go back ur makin them look soft..!

and why o why on earth do uy guys think u r the only people with guns and bats and drugs.. i didnt know grimey meant bad at graffiti LOL hahahahahahahahaaaaaa... in that case i guess u guys r the grimiest ive ever seeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn...!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o ya fuck you alllllll this is getting old....! post your crappy flix ill stay out of here for a while im sure other people r going to approach this thread the same way i did when they find it good luck biting crewnames u picked the Wrong one...! seattle sux you all suck and the graff world knows it...! stay in the far corner of the country homos...! wear ur ponchos and hope for the rain to stop so u can throw up those hurt as drippy 5 year o ld throwies..!

U r about as hard as kentucky..!

TOOOYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DONE

I GOT NO BEEF WITH NEW ENGLAND REAL DEAL...I DONT EVEN KNOW WERE IT IS ON THE MAP.YOU GUYS JUST KEEP DOIN WHAT UR DOING STAY-UP I DONT CARE HOW THE FUCK DO I POST FLIXZ ON HERE SOME ONE LET ME KNOW I NEVA THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO ( FROM LA-SEATOWN I HOLD IT DOWN WEST COAST BORN AND RAISED) I GIVES A FUCK IM DRUNK AT WORK ON THE INTERNET IT IS WHAT IT IZ:cool:

love or hate wur still the most talked about lol

The MOST talked about? Maybe in you're own thread that you guys started. But thats not really a bragging right. I've never heard anyone talk about you. On here or in general. And I'm not some 18 year old little kids who don't know anything.

And you hate like a bitch! take that shit somewhere ! didnt know this was a spelling bee homie

correction, I hate like a pro. And this is a message board. You would benefit from not typing like a freaking three year old. Also you would benefit if you didn't fly off the handle at every comment made in here. And save all the "we're tough and grimey and ass-kickin" bullshit. It's boring and I don't care.

The MOST talked about? Maybe in you're own thread that you guys started. But thats not really a bragging right. I've never heard anyone talk about you. On here or in general. And I'm not some 18 year old little kids who don't know anything.

and you have the power to shut down a thread that's filled with bullshit. you are too nice k.o.h.

u must not be from seattle then..3a and btm own seattle and eveyone knows that

Yeah why do fools come on here and type like 5 hating ass paragraphs "3a sucks.", "You aint the real 3a" "The pieces I did and my backyard are tighter", blahblahblah...you sit around and think about this shit all day i bet, thinkin of ways to jock yourselves. You don't like the graff...don't look at it. But hating on this thread makes you look like a bitch(which you likely are)... atleast try to settle your business if you got a problem. Like this dude shamus...we know he wont man up and back up his words, but congratulations for being a coward, hater, and drama queen all rolled into one. 3a cats don't go around starting this kinda shit...they finish it.

get your shit straight, Seattle 3A are bombers..at the rawest form..and they do it quite well.let me tell you from wandering around seattle for countless days, 3A is literally EVERYWHERE. the only haters on here are cowards who wont say shit in person, and people not from seattle(NW). your brain cant begin to comprehend how much ups these guys have put in...KILL MY FREEDOM.

let me rephrase myself-- 3a gets more attention than your crew.