KLAXONS

Abracadabra

i posted their album & ep in the album trader thread, but these guys deserve their own thread.

their album is kicking my ass so hard right now. best fucking thing i've heard in i don't know how long. i've been listening to them over and over again for the last few days ocd style.

klaxons.jpg

say hello to your new favourite band

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
description?

rock music you can dance and party your ass off to. the music press are calling it "nu rave", but don't let that lead you to believe it has anything to do with techno. here's what vice said:

KLAXONS: No joke. These guys have just made one of the most original and exciting pop records of the last ten years.

that pretty much sums it up

rock music you can dance and party your ass off to. the music press are calling it "nu rave", but don't let that lead you to believe it has anything to do with techno. here's what vice said:

that pretty much sums it up

Hmm. I'm gonna have to try me some of that.

NYStripSteakAsparagusAndPotatoes.jpg

meh. my friend keeps trying to get me to listen to all that shit, but i think i'm a little too old to care. he's only 18 so he's allowed to be a dork. i really fucking dispise nightclubs and shit, and that's the only place you can appreciate that sort of shit

Archived