Anyone know any places that sell spray in the Syndey area?

Dispepsic

Reasonably priced would be good, but it's not a must.

I went down to my local Tilly's a while back, bought some spray on adhesive (I would wheatpaste but, y'know, parents) and saw that they had some spray, but it was just some Design Masters shit that was $17 a pop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How would your parents care more about wheat pasting than spray cans? Spray on adhesive is kinda whack. Not a good substitution for wheat pasting in my opinion. What you need to do is go to a place like Home Depot and by some Quick Color black and some Painter's Touch white and practice somewhere chill like a cut where you and your buddies smoke weed at. Also stay away from the toy thread you can't possibly get better with a bunch of other toys critiquing your shit. In fact if you just unplugged your computer and spent all your allowance on paint so you can practice you might actually get somewhere with it. Stay up newby.

Thanks man....that's great advice...don't think the parents would approve of any kind of "vandalism", but if the spray-on does seem crappy then I might as well give wheatpaste a shot...and yeah I was considering spending most of my allowance on cans and shit.

I went to my hardware store up the road and they didn't have jack shit (plus the guy at the counter kept staring at me), but that was only a shitty small one, so I might see if I can get to a bunning's warehouse or something...there's a shop called Eckersleys in the city I might go check out today.

yeh man depends wer u live i live in the inner west.567 king st is the best Graffiti Shop in Sydney prob NSW has all cans u can name.Mitre 10 sell Belton Molotow but tend to rip you off umm theres sum places on oxford st and most places have duluxs wich arnt the best and crockers paint has ironlak

Mitre 10, Home Hardware, bunnings, Big W, but don't plan on rackin that shit cause most shops in NSW are under the whole new rules about the spray paint behind the counter, and if your under 18 there not suppost to sell it to you either.

Shit, I was wondering if there was some under-18 thing with it...damn...well I saw a few hardware stores around that looked like they might have some, might go check it out tomorrow.

Also it'd take me a while to get to newtown, not a huge amount but a while...(excuses excuses, haha)