SNOW! What Am I To Do?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hmm snow aint bad, when trains freeze its annoying, last year about every train i did in dec/jan had icicles on it, and no way to avoid it, i guess half of my pieces melted when it got hot. i dont waste timewarming my cans, they usually dont freeze if i keep em alltogether in my bag. fuck, get used to it man, and be lucky if you have a spot to light a fire, i mean i have a few.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Handjob
Originally posted by bigguy

it never snow here last year. (?)

are you high? Its sure as fuck did. Maybe you didn't notice 'cause you don't drive...

Maybe one day when you're older I'll show you action flicks, among other train flicks, that clearly have snow in them...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Handjob

are you high? Its sure as fuck did. Maybe you didn't notice 'cause you don't drive...

Maybe one day when you're older I'll show you action flicks, among other train flicks, that clearly have snow in them...:rolleyes:

HA!HA!:mexican:i think ive been smoking a bit to much crak.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Shuuuuuuh, you haven't even experienced cold/snow till you've lived in Alberta, Canada. We've adapted so that we can paint. Fuck, dude, it's like up to your knees outside, about -30 with a wind chill, and me and my boys wander around painting shit like it's nobodies business. Did it last weekend, and will do it again this weekend. Man, you don't even know what cold is.

But seriously, why is it so hard to paint in snow? It doesn't stick to walls? Usually when it's TOO cold, like -50 (oh, and it happens), stay inside with a fire, and do something creative. Use your imagination.

Exactly. And i live in Newfoundland. And beleive me, it's worse than Alberta. Mabey you heard about how much snow we got last year in total? About 615cm. that's 20 feet. Quite a bit of snow. It doesn't stop any writing at all

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GorbortOrman

Painting in the snow IN spokane is NOT impossible. Someones just lazy... The winter time is my time to shine, too bad I have a fucked up disease where I cant even walk on some days, but I still manage to get out there and do my thing on the regular... soon I'll have to bomb in a wheel chair. P'Z

I got a boom spot I save for the winter cause its got a roof. Used to be an old train station back in the day. But you can dip in there and get going. And the wall is wretched and decayed so it looks madf ill when you cover it with paint. The only thing I hate is I cant paint with gloves on so my bare hands get cold fast.

Originally posted by GorbortOrman

Painting in the snow IN spokane is NOT impossible. Someones just lazy... The winter time is my time to shine, too bad I have a fucked up disease where I cant even walk on some days, but I still manage to get out there and do my thing on the regular... soon I'll have to bomb in a wheel chair. P'Z

Lets go bomb :)

Archived