Best Simpson Episode....or one of them.

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok fuckers, whos down for this simpsons battle shit? (even though it wont be a battle, itll be me making all of you cry because you brought your weak skills and i fucking stomped them...fuck you.)

how should we work this shit? frink, if your not gonna be in it i say you make the questions and then we set a time for a fucking aol chatroom or something and whoever shows is in and someone asks questions, the winner (me) is champion of the motherfucking world and you all have to say that i am the fucking ruler of your fucking weak asses.

any takers?

or are you all bitches when it comes down to the comedown?!?!?!?!?!

prepare to lose/die at the hands of tyler durden. i know this because tyler knows this.

go to bed, well do this tomorrow

i need my rest, well not really if im just beating you fucks, but yeah, well do this tomorrow or something.

it kinda has to be done in a live-chat thing though, cause if its posted here, some people might not be on or looking at the post at the same time and its not really fair. even though youll all be crying in your fucking cats breast milk when i school you.

so... what's going on here? seemed like you guys had a good plan... I saw a personalized plate that I couldn't decipher today and thought:

Eggplant, Xerxes, Crimeny, Omicron, Narwhale... but I couldn't think of which episode, a moment of weakness, now I think it's from the one when Homer bought the auction car, but who knows...

Archived