philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Cause when I catch him he's gonna do some real time. :rolleyes: dickface.

Fucking unreal. Did you actually think you were going to catch anyone on the internet. Is that the current state of anti-graffiti policing? You might be able to con some stupid young kid into telling you what they write in a three block radius, but other than that you are wasting your time. get fucked.

Here's a bunch of people taking the internet wayyyyy to fucking serious. Dr. Thompson, Drunk Asshole Oner - are you two retarded, or what? Can you look to the fucking right and see that I'm not from Philly? Or that I fucking said "I'm not from Philly, pass through alot." I was curious about what I see on the express way. Me asking if Prozac is up is no different than heads posting Sire flicks or anyone else all over this thread. In the future if you two, or anyone else feel like questioning my integrity via the internet, you can fucking PM instead of dicking up this already dicked-up thread.

Here's a bunch of people taking the internet wayyyyy to fucking serious. Dr. Thompson, Drunk Asshole Oner - are you two retarded, or what? Can you look to the fucking right and see that I'm not from Philly? Or that I fucking said "I'm not from Philly, pass through alot." I was curious about what I see on the express way. Me asking if Prozac is up is no different than heads posting Sire flicks or anyone else all over this thread. In the future if you two, or anyone else feel like questioning my integrity via the internet, you can fucking PM instead of dicking up this already dicked-up thread.

Hey for the record, I wasn't even 100% serious. I just thought the way you worded your question was kinda fishy. And it's the internet. And it's PROZAK not PROZAC.:lol: