philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Erben.

Nobody wants to see your pics.

You would do better for yourself to not publicize your toy years on the internet for everybody to see and cringe at.

I'm not saying this to be a dick, I'm just being real.

In a couple years you'll look back and realize what I'm talking about.

In the mean time, please spare this thread.

this

To all the the haters yall can all kiss my dick......To all the real niggaz keep doing yall thing....philly stand the fuck up...who the fuck is ramo..esc..listen u fat young bitch nigga...i dont give a fuck what a hater told u about me but since u want to disrespect my name when i c u im gonna split ur shit to the white meat..i dont even know u n u fukn with the wrong one so u just bought that..so dont call any one of my niggaz copping pleas cause thats all yall bitch niggaz do once i turned shit up...im gonna find ur bitch ass for writing shit on a wall u cant back up....i know where to find u so get ready to get dealt with...n u can b a lil bitch n call who ever u want cause i got enough heat for 17 niggaz if u know what i fukn mean....i dont do the crossing out i come c niggaz so i wont c u at d walls Ill c u face to face n when i do dont shake...stutter...or cop a plea... yall young niggaz r fukn stupid what u thought by u dickeating esc u was gonna get stripes..listen fuck all yall bitch niggaz im that handyman bol cause i stay with a rachet....u fucked up fat boy......Killa Mind Demon..........North Side Assasin........The Untouchable Kings Must Dominate.....Having All Rifles Dumping......KMD......NSA......TUKMD....HARD..one.......holla at me fat dickeater......stop dickeaten my name the orig....

.RAME....