philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yea thats brue pfp/kmd... he aint seeing the streets of philly no time soon... ashame he had to get caught up, but thats an expl of a RIDER...

For the record, Brue and Clew had the hood on over MERK back in 95... kinda how Boner does what he do in today's era. I met brew from DEMAR and them PFP niggas. I seen all the work he did and tried very hard to get him into the squad, but RAKAN did not want him, even though his rep was vicious. When he finally got his K-CARD, he stopped bombing entirely...... like what was the point? Then I heard what he did to his own boy Pikah......... I don't approve of that shit at all. I can't show no sympathy for BRUE.

5-4-2010125644AM.jpg

5-4-2010125233AM.jpg

5-4-201011537AM.jpg

5-4-201011249AM.jpg

5-4-201010415AM.jpg

5-4-201010005AM.jpg

Yo, I dig this new FKD movement, but again......CRACK is one of them names that is taken by CRACK 7. CRACK 7 was a real bomber.... an all city king. You can't use some big timers name and look official. FKD had a history of it's own when it comes to graffiti. You guys are adding to that history, please keep that in mind. On that note someone bump CRACK 7 if you got it.... and HAVOC & CZER is good shit too ... much love!!!

Yo, I dig this new FKD movement, but again......CRACK is one of them names that is taken by CRACK 7. CRACK 7 was a real bomber.... an all city king. You can't use some big timers name and look official. FKD had a history of it's own when it comes to graffiti. You guys are adding to that history, please keep that in mind. On that note someone bump CRACK 7 if you got it.... and HAVOC & CZER is good shit too ... much love!!!

HERE IS A GOOD CASE AND POINT......

CRACK 7 killed the city in his time, influenced others, associated with other real writers. Trying to write CRACK will make you look foolish and uneducated.

now SOON is a name that I've seen in various hoods, at different time periods, and obviously by different people.......none of the previous SOONs ever really made enough noise to be remembered, admired, or even acknowledged as "THAT BOUL"....

So with that being said.... the name SOON---> is pretty much fair game unless one of them other dudes feels some type of way and then you handle it how ever you feel necessary.

But keep rocking them nice straight letters SOONER OR LATER YOUR WORK WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF and nobody can take that from you, as long and you made a strong, lasting impression!

HERE IS A GOOD CASE AND POINT......

CRACK 7 killed the city in his time, influenced others, associated with other real writers. Trying to write CRACK will make you look foolish and uneducated.

now SOON is a name that I've seen in various hoods, at different time periods, and obviously by different people.......none of the previous SOONs ever really made enough noise to be remembered, admired, or even acknowledged as "THAT BOUL"....

So with that being said.... the name SOON---> is pretty much fair game unless one of them other dudes feels some type of way and then you handle it how ever you feel necessary.

But keep rocking them nice straight letters SOONER OR LATER YOUR WORK WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF and nobody can take that from you, as long and you made a strong, lasting impression!

i new a soon from around c and sumerset prolly like early 90s but most likey anything after 99 its the soon u see in the pics