philly--->

cantbomb

And at the end of the day thats all I was saying, DONK still does it.. Pre do you even live in Philly still?? You couldnt even name 5 writers up in the city now. I was a fan of you comming up but you get on the net and act like your that bol.

what happened man i sent you a pm..i said when your ready to come out from hiding behind your screen name come talk to me .. you see whats going to happen is ..i will squash all my problems i got with people one way or another .. much like i did with liquid ..we exchanged some words and got some shit off our chests that was festering for over a decade and we ended up killing our problems and i feel better for it, the thing is whoever you are , you want to get involved in some shit so you can have something to blog about without knowing what your talking about .. no matter what i will find out who you are and you are the one playin yourself...

I never got on any of these websites showboating and begging for praise as a matter of fact i don't take praise very well.. i am far from egotistical .. i am very down to earth .. ill meet people that are quote unquoute out of my league .. ill do books ..ill paint a fucking wall with you .. i never treated young writers like toys .. look at some of the heads i rolled with back in the day and that will prove my point .. if i was a big willy egotistical motherfucker i would have dissed and ignored prob 80 percent of them .. ask some writers in the younger generation that i have met recently how i am .. i am far from what your saying .. i got on silentwrytes because someone told me a tribute thread was set up for me, so i posted some rare gems for people , until i made mistake and posted a controversial article that SUROC wrote and now i got 20 little kids jumping down my throat .. and yes i still live in philly in frankford too and i am all over this city all night all day .. so i damn sure know whats going on ..you can believe that brotha ..

The point I was trying to make in my previous posts was there is too much analysing and talking going on about shit that isn't worth it and too many n.y heads bombing the city.. it was more of a challenge .. i did my thing and passed on the torch and from what i see so far it's been dropped .. i wasn't a tagging bomber when i was active . i did things more strategically ..planned out visibilty and good spots and easy access and dropped color or silver pieces where i went .. when i say i put Philly on the map i meant it .. yeah it comes off egotistical i agree but back in the mid to late 90's it was the truth .. we are always in nyc shadow and for once people were focused on what i was doing on freights and were traveling HERE from europe nyc jersey etc .. to paint here and get down with PHILLY writers thats a fact -- and u can chk that .. guess i felt the need to explain again .. have fun with it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears