philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i heard tax report dont post to this site anymore because of all the toys who talk shit. cry about it

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :

:sadcrying: :sadcrying: :sadcrying: :sadcrying: ::

thats sad news i liked his pictures.

Yo Phil E. Bernbluntz, :mad: Shut your fuckin mouth you noname internet toy! Stay the fuck off our city's thread! You have never been to denver and why the fuck are you on our thread talkin in the first place??! You write Beyond? Thats a toy name to match your toy actions. You suck baby's dick you faggot dick suckka you. Lets see a Beyond philly tag??? I could use a good laugh right now..:lol:

Yo Phil E. Bernbluntz, :mad: Shut your fuckin mouth you noname internet toy! Stay the fuck off our city's thread! You have never been to denver and why the fuck are you on our thread talkin in the first place??! You write Beyond? Thats a toy name to match your toy actions. You suck baby's dick you faggot dick suckka you. Lets see a Beyond philly tag??? I could use a good laugh right now..:lol:

That's Phil E. Bernbluntz the THIRD to you, buddy.

Look at this gangster from denver colorado! AHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking geek, people still use faggot as a diss..grow the fuck up.

TWO things, Phil!

Apparently you do not have a funny bone in your ill-proportioned body, let alone a sense of humor.

"Sarcasm" is your word of the day.

"Sarcasm" is fun, especially when deploying it on idiots such as yourself.

You are known for your 12oz tirades against me. That is your one and only "claim to fame" in this Philly graff game. And guess what, I haven't lived in Philly for a year! Crazy huh? But I applaud your trite rants. You are keeping my name in your mouth; thus cementing my name in Philly history.

How you wonder? Apparently all you Philly heads stick to 12oz.

When all you see on the Philly thread is this rainbow-worshipping wigger saying, "WAR 2!"....you get the picture!

BEYOND COWARD, do the world a favor and off yourself.

You remind me of, Will Farrell in that one movie...

"Moooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Meatloaf!"

Except you aren't acting nor getting paid...

Faggot.:lol:

PS. I changed my number 8 months ago.

I knew that you weren't going to call anyway, MISTER COWARDLY COWARD COWARDISH BEYOND...Sucking Black Cock!

PPS. Did, TOTSKE move out to LANCASTER COUNTY or something? 12oz hasn't heard from that tall queer in a minute...

I bet dollars to yen, BIG HOMO TOTR is out there fucking sheep and pimping ewes.

• Like 1