philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

^YOU GO OVER A WAR2 HOLLOW?

WTF IZ DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FAGOTS LEARN HOW TO PIECE YET!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLLLOOOOOOLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOL!!!!!!!!!

I remember this cat from AOL graffiti chat back in like 2002/2003 or some shit.

Back when motherfuckers were first getting into computers and we somehow found eachother on that ish.

He was popping the same shit damn near a decade ago I swear to fuckin' christ.

Unless there just so happens to be another cat saying he writes Kaper back then poppin' the same shit.

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNf9rEPoc8Q

LOLOOLOLOLL!!!

You know I was going to keep my opinion to myself, But i see ya'll are a bunch of "Yes Men"

look just because a bad writer was writing 40 years ago ( not necessarliy Donk ) and they continue to do so, with no advancement in thier style or nothing new brought to the table, doesn't instantly give them credibilty. It is what it is, it's just disturbing to see 5-6 motherfuckers analyzing Donk's "style" or lack thereof and marker technique like he's Picasso. It's a bad tag , bad style, bad marker from a guy who wrote for 40 years .. That's it end of story. By your reasoning any wack writer that stays alive for 30-40 years will instantly have cred and be regarded as an oldschool master, now i wonder how many of you really beleive that about some of the garbage writers out there now??!!??!!?? ...

And yes Boner is a Beast..But he's an Out of Towner and thats all i see on here. I mean have some self respect..Isn't anyone in Philly (This is Philly right??!!?) doing anything worth posting besides him .. Wow

LOL! WHAT IF A "GOOD" WRITER GETS WORSE?

LONGTIME DOESNT MEAN SHIT EITHER WAYS!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOL

STICK TO THE "COLD STEEL" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL