philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

please explain how SW dictates philly graff. i dont get how a forum can do that???? you should take your own advice......

if we do bring the site back, do you guys have some suggestions to make it better?? i know one thing will make it better is for people to post pics......

my suggestion would b dont make it a public forum. tighten the registry process so toys are filtered out. make it so people cant comment on the forum, they can only post pictures... have unbiased moderators who delete and contribute accordingly. make it so pictures cant b stolen by other people. so many people safegaurd there flix because of internet pirating...

i think if they tried to filter out toys that it would be more biased just cause theyd have to pick who is a toy and who isnt. theres some toys that post good pictures too. and while it would be good to make it no talking just pictures, i think some of the talking is helpful and not just nonsense.

theres no rules to graffitti there should be no rules to graffitti message boards...

what does that meen sensor out so theres no toys...

some of the biggest riters r the biggest toys ever....

theres like ten good riters.ya only gonna put there shit up.

or only have dudes who know graff history of philadelphia aloud to look and talk,

the only problem wit silent rites is wheever i rote something that was true.it got deleted and never got seen.like who was a rat..jus because there dead dont meen u shouldnt say what they were..and if people r out thre acting like they gangster and u say something on there for them to see cause u cant find them.....it shouldtn be deleted...

ps....anyone got any brue throw ups cause he waas nice

hh

theres no rules to graffitti there should be no rules to graffitti message boards...

what does that meen sensor out so theres no toys...

some of the biggest riters r the biggest toys ever....

theres like ten good riters.ya only gonna put there shit up.

or only have dudes who know graff history of philadelphia aloud to look and talk,

^THIS.