philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

please explain how SW dictates philly graff. i dont get how a forum can do that???? you should take your own advice......

if we do bring the site back, do you guys have some suggestions to make it better?? i know one thing will make it better is for people to post pics......

Slow your roll since you started fucking with rype you got a big head. Yeah you got flicks but you don't write and have no rep. Your a nice dude but cool out real talk before beef streams from the internet into real life. Leave that site closed it was nothing but a headache anyway, it was more of amess then this is and i barelly even look at these forums anymore. It's all a waste of time really so just keep it closed unless you want to get your rocks off and think your the man by running a GRAFFITI site. Right since it's so cool.

y does everyone care who is running a site... same thing with the "real writers posting real flix" y does it matter who the person posting the flick is??

we wanna look at graffiti and i dont see the problems that everyones gettin worked up on... well its so and so's site and wat does he know about this and that.. i mean if the flicks keep comin then y do we care who maintains the site. or who does this and that??

42 pages, 100% color- Issue 3 showcases nearly 300 pictures taken by Silentwrytes and Juspix. In Issue 3 you will find the first legitimate interview with MB since 1987 and a look inside his life. You will also find a range of Philadelphia Graffiti from old school to new school. There is a special tribute to KAP Rest In Peace as well as a tunnels page, freights page and a poles page. Each Issue is printed, folded, stapled and individually numbered by the Silentwrytes team. Each Issue will come with an MB sticker and 30 lucky random people will receive a copy of Issue 3 signed by MB. With only 203 copies printed, they wont be around for long.

yall crack me up!! most of the so called "REAL" writers out there want SW back. and i guess people growing up and getting life makes them washed up old heads. im out there talkin to em, not sittin on a web site talkin shit. the people that dont want it back are the minority....

i mean your either with us or your against us and according to that poll and how well the mag sells, it seems like most of yall are with us and we do appriciate it. and i say us because SW is yall's site. admin just hosts it. you guys are in control of whats on it. same for the mag. if someone doesnt make it in, dont get mad, send us the flicks and well get you in the next one. its hard for me and admin to cover all of philly ourselves. we do need your help...

how many times you heard someone say they gonna make a magazine or a book or a movie?? im sure plenty, but how many poeple really go thru with it. none, except for me, admin and cebe. we just doin what everyone says they wanna do, but keepin it open for anyone to hop on board. if you cant respect that, then i dont know what to tell you......

Leave that site closed it was nothing but a headache anyway, it was more of amess then this is and i barelly even look at these forums anymore. It's all a waste of time really so just keep it closed unless you want to get your rocks off and think your the man by running a GRAFFITI site. Right since it's so cool.

If silentwrytes is such a headache, then don't type it into your brouser.

Nobody's forcing you to waste your time.

3776552536_80f86c886a.jpg

sellin these jawns starting next week, limited set of 20 prints at $50 a pop.... its the 1st of the month AND a friday, i know we all paid, fuck payin rent buy a print instead! nah for real though, they look ill close up...im PROBABLY printin them at 16" x 16", get at me...

3775297322_6aef3e8898.jpg

all real philly shit, no hipster graffiti here!!