philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

....... atleast he isnt writing delta personally i see it as fair game 2 different people 2 different words with 2 completly different meanings....nothing wrong there that i see

i feel the same way vida... and hisherm, do you feel the same way about kid n kad? or naw n nax? shark n bark? i could go on n on.

ok camel do your thing, be lying if i said i didnt miss ya homie, hope all is well...joey buttaz

• Like 1

stolen of course.

titanic_freakshout-2.jpg

asarahhhhh.jpg

anget.jpg

angeandsarah.jpg

gotta bump this one love for the young dips poking it outward like theres something there. keep eatin mcdonalds, because with your vitamin iron supplement shit n your soy sandwiches, nothings really ever gonna grow, no matter how well you arch your back inwards!!! and HHHAAAAHAHAHAAAHAA, am i the only one who got a good look at the dude in the vegan hoodie??? i mean i think i laughed at everything in that pic for like 10mins. were are the parents???