philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Looking for Old Skool Philly Pics

What's up all!

I'm looking for pictures of classic philly graffiti from the 80's and early 90's. I currently have several from over the years. If anyone has any of my stuff (I wasn't into taking pictures of my stufff in the 80's would be awesome had stuff on waterfront, el towards 69 and I76 in 83-87)

the El (frankford to 69th)

Waterfront

I76 amtrack Wall

I76 Ledge by the Zoo

Manayunk Walls

I95

Scripto Matic Building

etc.

Trying to put together a comprehensive website, better than my AFU Site in the past. Really want to document and preserve the great pieces that lived during this time. I willing to pay for the photos and give all the proper picture creds.

Afuphilly@aol.com

Wanted to bump this back to page 1 again....on a side note, how up is prozac? I'm not from Philly, I pass through alot - I went to the Villanova game yesterday, saw some etch from prozac, last summer there was an office building smashed off the expressway. Just curious if he's up across the city or what. Saw tons of nice shit, Philly definitely is my favorite city, period. Saw an Arme hand, that brought back a few memories - he came through my way back in the 90's, kind of dope to see a fresh one.

Wanted to bump this back to page 1 again....on a side note, how up is prozac? I'm not from Philly, I pass through alot - I went to the Villanova game yesterday, saw some etch from prozac, last summer there was an office building smashed off the expressway. Just curious if he's up across the city or what. Saw tons of nice shit, Philly definitely is my favorite city, period. Saw an Arme hand, that brought back a few memories - he came through my way back in the 90's, kind of dope to see a fresh one.

BUMP ARME

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: