my new plan

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

contrary to popular 12oz belief i dont know much about steroids but i know theyre not water soluble.

so like id be giving people corn oil, sugar, and juice.

that wouldnt be good for business because mad soccer moms and dumb college girls would be puking on stairmachines nationwide

contrary to popular 12oz belief i dont know much about steroids but i know theyre not water soluble.

so like id be giving people corn oil, sugar, and juice.

that wouldnt be good for business because mad soccer moms and dumb college girls would be puking on stairmachines nationwide

ok, why not fill it with shit like glutamine, arginine, taurine, a bunch of vitamins that would never be digested, some water, lots of sugar, and the special ingredient......llama piss. americans will drink anything if you tell them it's healthy.

well thats basically the plan, find some exotic fruit that basically tastes like candy that target consumer group can identify with from their childhood.

Fill the label with names of shit people dont even understand

and make it urban

you could have young jeezy get up on it.

this is definitely making the next movie i do.

yeah that was my number 1 choice for a spokes person or when i do a limited edition christmas snowman re-up flavor, he'll fall into line.

haha word, those movies were pretty dope.

basically right now Courtney Love should be playing me.

dude, you have to have a special flavor for every day of the week.

make it like it's part of the workout plan.

you got monday-energy for the powerlifting

tuesday- cardio day

etc, etc.

people will be so into that shit.

and you will be played by danny bonnaducci

true, im really only doing this to get some kinda groupie following that doesnt consist of a message board and toys in new york who think its rad that i beat up a kid at a graff show

haha. the message board following is of its own doing. alan knew that it would come to this.

he created a monster. but it is the number one monster on the alexa ratings.

you beat up a kid at a graff show? haha. let them swing like chimps, dude. let them swing like chimps.

yeah im not gonna front i really liked hitting that kid infront of people, even if it was like a group of coffee raters i would have liked doing it.

but back to the drink thing

im gonna release a home sex tape with some celebrity, not like a celebrity that manhandled rage but like someone who matters and is hot. also not a dude. and im gonna get her all yayed out and doing wild shit and im gonna be plowing the chick while drinking this drink.

yeah im not gonna front i really liked hitting that kid infront of people, even if it was like a group of coffee raters i would have liked doing it.

but back to the drink thing

im gonna release a home sex tape with some celebrity, not like a celebrity that manhandled rage but like someone who matters and is hot. also not a dude. and im gonna get her all yayed out and doing wild shit and im gonna be plowing the chick while drinking this drink.

after you bust, you gotta look at the camera and say some catch phrase.

you also need to be seen with paris hilton and britney spears. and release your own album.

and when you get mega rich, buy a sports team. and then play for them.

true, i was at a club with lindsay lohan apparently like a month ago.

we got to the spot which is usually low key and not like really swank or whatever and the doorman wasnt going to let us in. I dont know exactly what my friend said because i was in the back of the group of like 5 people but the guy ended up letting us in.

i find out from one of my friends there that the table we walked by to get to the other bar in the back was sitting my future wife. I really couldnt pay attention because there was some douchebag at the bar who like tried getting tough infront of two girls to one of the dudes we were with when the dude reached infront of the girls face to grab his drink off the bar. so like the dude kept being a dick and i really wasnt in the mood to fight then get tackled by a bouncer so i was like irritated.

the reason i said all that escapes me, but like i should be fucking lindsay lohan on some bad boy from uptown fantasy she has.

i dont remember what thread we were talking about it in but i wish someone would spoof to catch a predator.

like technically do nothing wrong so the police cant arrest them, but still show up and scream like baba booie like people used to do on CNN

i dont remember what thread we were talking about it in but i wish someone would spoof to catch a predator.

like technically do nothing wrong so the police cant arrest them, but still show up and scream like baba booie like people used to do on CNN

that would be funny. but i always thought pranking orphans would be fun. like, tell them that they are going to be adopted by donald trump or some shit, and then be like "i'm only kidding, you got punked!"

yeah the fucked up but awesome part about that is that it could actually be a TV show.

its basically joe millionaire with kids whos lives suck as opposed to sluts whos lives look normal but most likely suck in all reality

oh, it could work. it will work! what about freelance orphan punking?

"congratulations! we found your mom and dad! they want you to come live with them in the hamptons!"

"really?"

"no! haha! you got punked!"