Print Trading At It's Finest

jbrshmonster

Here goes.

Since people are always asking each other for prints in the photo thread I felt it's time to do it right.

Please Post only photos you can and will make prints of. These should be high quality prints on nice paper. If someone sends out an 8.5x11 at 72 dpi on laser paper so help me god.

SO if this thread applies to you feel free to post what YOU will be making prints of.

Requests should be identified as such.

Don't go posting addresses or any of that foolishness. We'll deal with all that soon.

I'm also debating if maybe we all should pick an online photo printing spot and can collectively send files to that to make it easier. I'm welcome to any ideas. Back in a minute with a few things I'm going to print and send out.

Welcome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I will post pictures in a bit....as far as a printing place http://www.mpix.com is the goods. They deliver real quick, their colors are on point...also they color correct if needed. the paper they use is amazing quality(get the Metallic paper). Also...as far as one place to use...you can upload your photos and then the link with the pics you would like to share....and the person viewing can order the ones they like without having to tell you which ones they want and the prints are obviously delivered to them too. On top of all of that....8x10's are only $2.49 on Metallic paper or $1.99 on Traditional Color paper. Hope this helps.

actuallllyyy, i might not be able to do any trading until after christmas. :D

im really not sure if im going to have the time. however, im still 100% completely down for it.

ride a bike, i would love to go shoot sometime, when are you usually free?

• 4 weeks later...