Not like beat streat ..More like freaky deek

SIELOETTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Scared Straight

Originally posted by LIL RASCAL

Gettin sad thinkin I might know who you are, I will leave things zs they are. Stay up baller

A.HOLLA

Called your Bluff:king: :king: :king:

Scared Straight?? Called me out? Know who you are? Bitch what?? Go ahead call me out......

Who the fuck am I???

You really don't know.....

come on who am I???

AWW man rascal..what the hell man? you know this is retarded..all I was saying is dont degrade mac ng..just beacusse the mack tits exsists..its none of your buissness and rude to come on here and put down his work because of it..

Point blank..I knew your from seattle..you were screaming it your first week on this site..But your talking about things You dont know about it and embarassing yourself just for the sake of talking shit..People are so quick to judge me even though I communicate with no one..Its priceless..

Please dont address me as girly..pisses me off..and please dont assume you know what I create where and when..especially under some shadded website..so drop it..and be happy..not putting people down..untill you are given the right to educate yourself

and gnes..no worries man..I was just messin with you

Re: Re: Re: Re: Once Again Back up in the Heezy

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

I'm sticking up for a friend here wiseguy! I said that to show that she isn't some newjack......get it now??

sorry pal, i still dont get it. how does knowing and painting with alot of writers make a person any less of a newjack.and i like being a wiseguy, i like it better than the tough guy act your throwing around here.

Re: HAHA

Originally posted by LIL RASCAL

And hammerfall called you out, next time let her fend for herself douchebag.

A.HOLLA

BACKWARDS MAN:king:

Fuck off you little bitch!! You don't know me point blank!!

I'll stick up for her if I feel like it! She deserves it......

Heed her words asshole.....If I ever figure out who in the fuck your lame ass is your gonna catch it for hating on her in "invisible land".......

Don't think 'cause you don't have a face on here that you don't have one in real life!! I give a fuck who you are!! "Fake" bitches like you catch "real" ass whippings..........You don't know me and you should pray to god that I don't ever find out who you are and actually come across your bitch ass in real life!!!

You've been warned faget!!!

this doesnt mean its grave..

email the kid if you want to know what he writes

the only person here who should have been pissed was the mac..fromt hat first comment..other than that..this is a bunch of bullshit..he probably met me a few years back..and thinks he knows me..

as far as who you know..and who you paint with..it doesnt matter..everyone has their own selective approaches..whatever..stop talking about me and my buissness..

Originally posted by siloette

this doesnt mean its grave..

email the kid if you want to know what he writes

the only person here who should have been pissed was the mac..fromt hat first comment..other than that..this is a bunch of bullshit..he probably met me a few years back..and thinks he knows me..

as far as who you know..and who you paint with..it doesnt matter..everyone has their own selective approaches..whatever..stop talking about me and my buissness..

The graves question was based on the "I need love" comment and something from the past that was more of a personal reference that I've associated with him.....DJing get it??

I'm sticking up for you......

Is something wrong with that??

If so then let me know because I don't really want to waste time on this fake ass fuck unless it's for my friend Silo!!

Guest Pilau Hands

lil rascal, that's just fucking plain disrespectful, and shows you can't disagree or argue without hurling slurs. come on now

resort to bathroom humor and fraternity jokes?

boring..im just sayin..forget about him..hes not worth it ya know..unless you meet in person..and were both such loners..how often do we approach people who front anyways....I just dont like seeing you super upset..because i know you and..I like the chill individual side better than the agro side....thank you for the compliments..I emailed him with my concerns..so hopefully he will be a tad nicer from now on..

Originally posted by siloette

boring..im just sayin..forget about him..hes not worth it ya know..unless you meet in person..and were both such loners..how often do we approach people who front anyways....I just dont like seeing you super upset..because i know you and..I like the chill individual side better than the agro side....thank you for the compliments..I emailed him with my concerns..so hopefully he will be a tad nicer from now on..

The agro side is the shitty side.....where I'm at though I don't need to worry about these punk kids! If I find out and register the name one time in my head then it's like I'll handle it when I bump into them in some foreign land for one lucky chance to smack the living shit out of someone! I think more highly of you than these "invisible shit slingers"

and was just trying to referrence that....are you at home right now??

If so I'll just call you.....okay?? let me know....

I can't believe I'm reading this shit...lil rascal you are making yourself a mark..I'm not gonna really get into it though since you don't know what you are talking about...mistakes happen.

for your information NG has been on good terms with TITS crew for years...I have no problem with Mack tits...there is no beef..

but I guess it's kind of sweet that you were so concerned about us...

as for talking shit about siloette...her work speaks for itself so I don't even need to defend it.. and she has done her fair share of dirt...I know this...so who the fuck are you to be talking shit and hating on her?? why should anyone here respect what you have to say?..If you still have some kind of problem with me or siloette and want to keep going with this then email me and we'll settle it.. I'm not down for stupid internet games

thanks everybody else who had positive feedback..it is appreciated...

The Macster NGCIA

nuncagana@hotmail.com

Archived